Thread: $8.08 for minis

$8.08 for minis

Looking to buy a nice little lot of minis like A&G - would love to pick up a few relics or even autos if thats possible.
    Hidden Content

Find these Bill Dudley inserts and make big $$$
    Dudley Autos: 230 and counting!
    I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.

I have tons of mini's from 06-11 short prints, inserts, variations, etc... anyone in particular your looking for?
    Looking for- Lakers GU, auto's
    especially Kobe,Pau gasol, Magic Johnson, James Worthy, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Wilt Chaimberlin, Paul Goldschmidt RC year stuff.Certain MMA cards, anything hellboy related.anything the walking dead related
    Hidden Content

great, no one particular person, just looking for some quality players unless you have some relics or autos and tehn obviously I'm looking for cheapos.
    Hidden Content

Find these Bill Dudley inserts and make big $$$
    Dudley Autos: 230 and counting!
    I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.

dont have any relics or auto's but I do have a no # from 2007, they were limited to /50, as well as bunch of sp's and cool inserts, I'll make you a list if you would like, I can sell most for .20 cents a piece, and I know some of the mini's from 2006 A&G are worth much more than that, just lmk.
    Looking for- Lakers GU, auto's
    especially Kobe,Pau gasol, Magic Johnson, James Worthy, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Wilt Chaimberlin, Paul Goldschmidt RC year stuff.Certain MMA cards, anything hellboy related.anything the walking dead related
    Hidden Content

check my tradesite. got a bunch i am looking to move. would love to move as many as able. please pm if interested. thanks!
    I COLLECT CLETE THOMAS - TRADING IN YOUR FAVOR FOR CLETE THOMAS RED REFS, PLATES, ETC.
    TRADE SITE: Hidden Content

Looking for 50's and 60's Detroit Tigers Topps base cards listed here: Hidden Content