Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

If I had the money to make it out to all these big signing shows, I would do it in an instant. In the meantime, I'll settle for what I can get. I'm working on a Baseball HOF collection (including Spink and Frick Award winners) at the moment--be it in person, TTM for those that sign with/without fees, mail order signings, or buying 'graphs on Amazon that come with a COA from a certified authenticator.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

1) Alan Trammell for 87 set and Adrian Beltre for 2012 AG set

2) Looks like I'll end up in the 30-40/150 range with 20 more that the player signed but I didn't get a return. So I'd consider my rate in the 30% range which is a little low for ST but I'll assume it's the WBC. By end of year I truly believe I'll hit the 40-50% mark which is what I expected.

3) My biggies would be Kershaw, Strasburg, Rivera, Trout and David Wright. If I get one back then I would honestly consider ST a huge success. If I get none back then ST was just ok this year.

I will go back to sending out Heritage cards for ST since they have a few smaller named players and more rookies. I think I'm gonna try and send more 8x10's next year as well. I think if you review everyone who replied there was a very nice mix of vets and prospect players. In 5 years I may hit 75% on this years ST requests you just never know!!!

Although I will be the first to admit 50 of my requests have a slim chance of returning and most of those were coaches for my 87 Topps set.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12