1 Box of 2011 Timeless Treasures = HUGE PC Pickup!!!

Bought a box of 2011 Timless Treasures for $45 online and got this! Numbered to 5 and it looks like the patch has a piece of his auto on it. I suppercollect him so this was a huge pickup for me! sorry for the blurry scan...it looks better in person...

Priest Holmes SUPERcollector! 507 different cards so far 178 gu/autos with 7 1/1's!

Congrats on the PC hit! That must be a great feeling getting a guy you collect. I'm always scared to buy any of that timeless. Usually see some baaaaad breaks.
    ~Matt

I know! THat's what I was thinking but I figured I would just take the gamble and I got really lucky
    Priest Holmes SUPERcollector! 507 different cards so far 178 gu/autos with 7 1/1's!

solid hit!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Paying $45 for Timeless is a reasonable proposition. Congrats man, it's always awesome to pull a PC card!!!
    Supercollecting: LT, Antonio Gates, Ryan Mathews, Hakeem Olajuwon and Jose Canseco
    Will trade for: Nice Chargers Autos/GU
    Want GU/Autos Chipper Jones, and 2012 Topps Olympic Team cards that I don't have yet
    I trade by BV, not SV. I will only use SV if it is in regards to a sale
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

$45 for Timeless Treasures, you can have a bad break and still not be totally pissed. Good break for you though! Congrats!
    Undercover Pope
    Hidden Content
    BuckHidden Content t
    Hidden Content - Hidden Content SportsCardBlog - FacebHidden Content k
    I ship on Tuesdays & Wednesdays - Hidden Content

Nice PC hit, congrats

Nice card!

That is an awesome card for the PC! Great break for sure, even if everything else you got was junk. Not sure if it was, but a PC hit is always good.
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 901/3118 Total: 1143
    Ryan Moats - Different: 173/366