Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Or better yet the pro abortion ahem "choice" people who believe that abortions should be handed out like candy.

At least the pro-choice folks are consistent.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

At least the pro-choice folks are consistent.

Pro-abortion people are a mess. On one breath they cheerlead a woman having an abortion and killing her unborn child but in the next breath they protest the state putting down a comdemed rapist/killer or are against a woman having the choice to have a firearm to defend herself from a rapist or killer
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Pro-abortion people are a mess. On one breath they cheerlead a woman having an abortion and killing her unborn child but in the next breath they protest the state putting down a comdemed rapist/killer or are against a woman having the choice to have a firearm to defend herself from a rapist or killer

Can you point out ONE person that cheerleads abortion? And to be clear, abortion, the death penalty and gun control are THREE SEPARATE issues. Killing "baby" x because mom was raped, and protecting "baby" y because dad's condom broke is the issue. Why not address that?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Thank goodness there are very few pro abortionists around.
    Although if you want to play that game, wasnt it pro lifers who were bombing clinics and killing people?

I guess "pro life" is really just "pro deciding who lives and dies".

Also, how often have you actually heard people to cheer an abortion?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank goodness there are very few pro abortionists around. If calling yourself pro "choice" instead of pro-abortion makes you sleep better at night then knock yourself out.
    Although if you want to play that game, wasnt it pro lifers who were bombing clinics and killing people? Those were a bunch of fanitical religious loons like the taliban or westboro baptist church. Normal people who love children and people in general don't do stuff like that.

I guess "pro life" is really just "pro deciding who lives and dies".

Also, how often have you actually heard people to cheer an abortion?

Responses in bold.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

It doesn't make me feel better, it makes me feel as though I'm speaking accurately, unlike you. It makes me feel I can properly use English prefixes and suffixes, unlike you.

You're using a misnomer to call me and other pro abortion. You say pro life, but write off the others on your group who kill.

And you're deliberately ignorant. We want over all this. You know I would love to see abortion ended, but you want to just do it, leaving millions with other problems. You don't care because it's mostly women and you have zero respect for women.

Basically, if I'm "pro abortion" you're "pro controlling everyone's lives".

See, I can be inaccurate, accusatory, insulting and ignorant too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It doesn't make me feel better, it makes me feel as though I'm speaking accurately, unlike you. It makes me feel I can properly use English prefixes and suffixes, unlike you.

You're using a misnomer to call me and other pro abortion. You say pro life, but write off the others on your group who kill. What group is this? I am not apart of any anti abortion club. I have never in my life attended an anti-abortion rally and probably never will because I don't think that I would care for most of the people who would attend.

And you're deliberately ignorant. We want over all this. You know I would love to see abortion ended, but you want to just do it, leaving millions with other problems. You don't care because it's mostly women and you have zero respect for women. I want abortion ended, manditory sex ed for all even those who attend religious schools and free and easy access to contraception and ways to prevent abortion, social programs to help children and their families and stiff penalties for deadbeat parents. Why is that such a difficult concept for both sides of the abortion debate to grasp?

Basically, if I'm "pro abortion" you're "pro controlling everyone's lives". You can say whatever you like if that makes you fell good. I have no intrest in controlling anyone's life except for my own. I am only fighting for those who cannot fight for themselves.

See, I can be inaccurate, accusatory, insulting and ignorant too.

Responses in bold.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Pittsburgh Steelers Cincinnati Reds
    See sxetnrdrmr2112's Items on eBay

...and the bolded statement is one of the most classic examples of what I would call ignorant fundamentalist Christian contradiction (and from your other posts I have never read you as being in that camp, so it is sort of surprising to me...). Lets logicaly restate the statement: If someone needs a religion to tell them that murdering an unborn child is wrong I truely feel for them.

Response in bold.

I totally agree with what you responded with here. I have never been religious so I get that for sure.

I feel like religion is what is making this issue the big problem.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I totally agree with what you responded with here. I have never been religious so I get that for sure.

I feel like religion is what is making this issue the big problem.

Yes we can agree. Religion enforces morals but it is indeed possible to be moral without religion.

SCF Rewards
    Country

North Dakota's govenor approves 6 week abortion ban:

http://news.yahoo.com/north-dakota-g...161115751.html

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast