Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    That's why I said it. It's not actually my view, because it's a stupid view. Not stupid enough to rely on ignoring basic English, but stupid.

Now who's view was it that relies on ignoring basic English? Oh yeah, whoever says pro abortion and pro choice are the same. Sorry, veg, I have no time for views based in ignorance. Other examples of such viewpoints are racism and sexism. Of course, you only care about one of those because in the other one you're on the winning team. That's flat out hypocrisy.
    In short, you're no different from racists, as you base your view in ignorance.
    For the record I am against racism, sexism, religious intollerance and the murder of children. I hope that clears it up for you guys.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    What does one have to do with the other? I could ask you to google the definition of murder and choice but you wont because you do not believe that killing an unborn child is murder despite who the pro abortion crown likes to justify it.
    Another poor attempt at deflecting veggie. You are interchanging the words choice and abortion as if they are the same thing. It's a simple concept to grasp. I'm not sure why you have such a hard time with it. How about this? We both do not smoke, and yet we have no problem with other people CHOOSING to smoke. Does that make us pro-SMOKE, or pro-letting people CHOOSE to smoke?
    I am always looking for Habs cards seq #'d 24/xx
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

I use pennysleeve, toploader with a decoy card, team bag and bubble envelope. No PWE's

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    For the record I am against racism, sexism, religious intollerance and the murder of children. I hope that clears it up for you guys.
    That's a partial truth. You added one that shouldn't be there. You fight for inequality.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    What does one have to do with the other? I could ask you to google the definition of murder and choice but you wont because you do not believe that killing an unborn child is murder despite who the pro abortion crown likes to justify it.
    Please answer the question, Ms. Bachman.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

Quote Originally Posted by habsheaven View Post
    Another poor attempt at deflecting veggie. You are interchanging the words choice and abortion as if they are the same thing. It's a simple concept to grasp. I'm not sure why you have such a hard time with it. How about this? We both do not smoke, and yet we have no problem with other people CHOOSING to smoke. Does that make us pro-SMOKE, or pro-letting people CHOOSE to smoke?
    Smoking as long as it is not second hand only harms the individual. Abortion harms not only the mother with other health complications but it harms and murders the unborn child. Come on habs come strong to the hole. Get that weak stuff out of here.

Last edited by mrveggieman; 03-26-2013 at 04:15 PM.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Smoking as long as it is not second hand only harms the individual. Abortion harms not only the mother with other health complications but it harms and murders the unborn child. Come on habs come strong to the hole. Get that weak stuff out of here.

But an unwanted pregnancy doesn't harm the mother?

Oh right, all women are loose and it's our job as men to take advantage. Sorry, forgot.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Please answer the question, Ms. Bachman.

one part of the whole North Dakota debate...I find it funny that they cant seem to pass a bill on use of Seat belts .....
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Veggie you are hopeless. I wasn't comparing the two acts I was comparing your stance to both. Trying to explain a SIMPLE concept. I know YOU are not THAT stupid. YOU know what I am saying but just aren't man enough to admit to it. Fine. Keeping acting ignorant. I don't think you are fooling most of us.
    I am always looking for Habs cards seq #'d 24/xx
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

I use pennysleeve, toploader with a decoy card, team bag and bubble envelope. No PWE's

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by habsheaven View Post
    Veggie you are hopeless. I wasn't comparing the two acts I was comparing your stance to both. Trying to explain a SIMPLE concept. I know YOU are not THAT stupid. YOU know what I am saying but just aren't man enough to admit to it. Fine. Keeping acting ignorant. I don't think you are fooling most of us.
    Church!!!!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast