Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Noles_25's Items on eBay

Noles25 Private Address Success Thread

I will be posting some of my private address successes here since they are getting deleted from the TTMM.
    First one I had was a sweet Drew Brees card returned in about a week.
    Last edited by Noles25; 12-05-2013 at 12:32 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Why are they "Private"?

SCF Rewards
    Country

They are private because they are home addresses not listed yet on this site. I have another item sent to him, if it comes back successful I may post it. Don't want to post a bad address.

MUST SEND FIRST ON ALL TRANSACTIONS

SCF Rewards
    Country

They are private because they are home addresses not listed yet on this site. I have another item sent to him, if it comes back successful I may post it. Don't want to post a bad address.

You mean you'll post it once you get all your items signed by him?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Everyone is so pleasant on here. Thanks guys!
    Last edited by Noles25; 11-12-2013 at 11:30 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I understand where your coming from. I personally wouldn't do the same thing, but i respect your choice. Also welcome to the site! There are some great people and great resources here.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Yankees Columbus Blue Jackets Minnesota Golden Gophers

People don't like private addresses because if you are posting them, you are just showing off. Most of the posts here are very helpful and give people ideas of who to TTM and help confirm addresses, but private addresses are just showing off what you got and that no one else has.