Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My White Whale Has Arrived

A few days ago, I woke up and was checking E-Bay on my phone, when I found one of my white whales (which was listed in my signature as my number 1 want for several months). I was sure it was a parallel, so I went on my computer and sure enough it was the card I was looking for. I hit Buy It Now immediately and here it is:
    2003-04 Titanium Dominic Moore RC (/99):

I also picked up 2003-04 Parkhurst Rookie Teammates #RT21 M.Messier/ D.Moore from the same seller:

Lastly, here is another pickup for my 2003-04 Parkhurst Original 6 Rangers Auto set (only 3 more to go):

Thanks for looking. Comments welcome.
    COLLECTING NY RANGERS
    Most Wanted: 1995-96 Electric Ice Gold 224 Adam Graves.
    2003-04 Parkhurst Rookie Jersey and Sticks #SJ3 Mark Messier,
    2006-07 Flair Showcase #248 Henrik Lundqvist

Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content

Does this card from the Original Six series interest you?
    Hidden Content

Looking for 01-02, 02-03 BTP memorabilia

Congrats on the Moore and HOLYYYYY only 3 more Parkhurst Autos??? Those things don't come cheap OR easy.........glad yer not a Habs fan sir :)
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Congrats on getting the Moore! Down to the Kamensky.

I bet that collection of Rangers Parkhurst autos looks really sweet displayed together.
    PB Traders - Hidden Content

PB NY Rangers PC - Hidden Content

PB Henrik Lundqvist PC - Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by johnse27 View Post
    Does this card from the Original Six series interest you?
    Really cool card. I'm not really interested at this time, because I am focusing on the Autos and Mem that I need from this set.
    COLLECTING NY RANGERS

Quote Originally Posted by 87sluggo View Post
    Congrats on the Moore and HOLYYYYY only 3 more Parkhurst Autos??? Those things don't come cheap OR easy.........glad yer not a Habs fan sir :)
    Thanks for your comment. Surprisingly, the Rangers autos haven't been that bad to purchase. Unfortunately, I have 3 of the toughest ones left to find (Lafleur, Gilbert, and Ratelle), but hopefully I will eventually be able to find them all.
    COLLECTING NY RANGERS

Quote Originally Posted by fleemur12 View Post
    Congrats on getting the Moore! Down to the Kamensky.

I bet that collection of Rangers Parkhurst autos looks really sweet displayed together.
    Thanks for the comment. I have scanned all of my Parkhurst Autos into my inventory, so you can see them here: http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...ork-autographs
    COLLECTING NY RANGERS

wow awesome pick up, I'm glad you found your white whale!
    Main Wants right now: 2000-01 Titanium Game Gear & Patches, 1995-96 Pinnacle Rink Collection, 1995-96 Topps Home Grown Series 2
    Always looking for Kirk McLean cards I don't have.

Hidden Content

I see another one has been posted as well! Funny how cards can usually pop up in bunches when you haven't seen a copy in a while.
    Main Wants right now: 2000-01 Titanium Game Gear & Patches, 1995-96 Pinnacle Rink Collection, 1995-96 Topps Home Grown Series 2
    Always looking for Kirk McLean cards I don't have.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mingus_md View Post
    Really cool card. I'm not really interested at this time, because I am focusing on the Autos and Mem that I need from this set.
    No problem. I collected many of the cards from that set but knew I would never be able to complete it so I sold most of them off. Just a few remaining and of course I kept my Maple Leaf set. I did have the three autos you needed but sold them earlier this year.
    Hidden Content

Looking for 01-02, 02-03 BTP memorabilia

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast