Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Taking Requests For Columbus Clippers 50/50

Baseball season is upon us again, and I'll be open to doing some 50/50's for my hometown Columbus Clippers. Check out my IP thread from last year to see some of the hauls I've had...needless to say, I'm pretty good.

If you want your cards prepped, it's your responsibility...I don't prep my own cards, so I'm not going to prep yours for you.

Make sure I know whether via PM or on the cards which cards are for you and which are for me.

You are responsible for return shipping, be it SASE or paying me to ship you a bubble mailer.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask...of course, I have some items of my own to get done already, but I'm not opposed to helping out other members, which is why I'm doing this.

http://www.milb.com/milb/stats/stats...=true&sid=t445

Will be updating the player list as it comes along...those are the only "givens" right now, but I expect Omir Santos, Ryan Raburn, Matt Laporta, Nate Spears, Jeremy Hermida, possibly Ezequiel Carrera and Matt Capps, and a number of others.

I'll take cards, photos, ROMLBs, whatever. If I can't get it done, I can't get it done. However, I reserve the right to not take something or someone's 50/50 because I don't need items, it wouldn't be worth my while (like Matsuzaka on cards), or because I just don't like you. Post here or PM me...I really don't care. If you need visiting teams, I can possibly help you out. First event will be in the next two weeks, though, so the sooner the better.
    Last edited by lambeauleap87; 04-04-2013 at 05:09 PM.

BANNED

Country

pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd like Bauer on a photo and Matt Capps on cards. David Huff too.
    Last edited by r0yals2012; 03-24-2013 at 12:41 AM.
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.

Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions

SCF Rewards
    Country

Id like Bauer and Daisuke Matsuzaka on some 8X10's

Thanks for this :)
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Michael Pineda, Kyle Seager and Carlos Delgado

SCF Rewards
    Country

Matuszaka got released

SCF Rewards
    Country

Matuszaka got released

...in order to renegotiate a deal with the Indians.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Would love Baur and Dice-K!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Capps and Dice-K resigned with the Tribe today....that being said, I've had a lot of requests for Bauer & Dice-K. For now, I'm only going to take those two on more premium items (not 8x10s), at least until I get my personal stuff done. If you've helped me out before (you should know who you are), shoot me a PM and I'll do my best to take care of you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you've contacted me or are interested in any 50/50s, I'll ask that you please send me another message or post here...I got almost all of my stuff signed last night and would start taking 50/50s on just about anybody except Dice-K, Bauer, or Laporta.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just out of curiosity, what kind of guy is Laporta? Pretty cool or a prick?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast