2007-08 THE CUP Box Break ◆Retro Active time with HOF!!!(^_-)-☆

Thank you members!

SATOKEN from Tokyo,Japan.

I've just busted this bit old but very fascinating 07-08 THE CUP box for myself.

So if you have time(and interest haha),pls visit my YouTube channel again and kindly leave any comments here and there!

Also kindly be mentioned that this is my 99th vid which I uploaded since April,2010.....!

Planning to do some surprise on the next 100th vid as some kind of "Milestone"(^_-)-☆

Always thank you!
    SATOKEN
    Visit my "HOCKEY MUSEUM"
    Hidden Content
    And also my"BASEBALL MUSEUM"
    Hidden Content
    Thank youHidden Content ARIGATOU

The Roy saved the break.

Nice stuff, always fun to watch your breaks!
    Hidden Content
    I only collect rc's of the top players, from each year.

Great break, the Roy is sweet! Grabbing that tin for $400 was a steal too. Congrats!
    Hidden Content

I collect:
    New York Yankees
    Buffalo Sabres defensemen: Myers, Ristolainen, Zadorov, Pysyk

Wow!
    Collecting Patrick Roy: 1160 cards

My Traders: Hidden Content

Nice pull! Enjoyed the commentary too haha
    Looking for Nick Leddy, Duncan Keith, Ryan Dempster, Jay Cutler
    eBay value is actual value. The only reason Beckett exists is to make money by selling magazines.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Always fun to watch!
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

dude that was hands down the most entertaining break I've ever watched...

Sweet Roy! And yeah Koistinen has not seen NHL ice since then I believe, nothing to be excited about haha. The Clarkson is really nice too, he is very hot right now, might want to put it on eBay.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Also Collecting - Derek Whitmore, Teuvo Teravainen, Yann Sauve, Blake Geoffrion, Kari Lehtonen, Louis Leblanc, Keith Magnuson, and Current Hawks.