Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

WTTF or WTS: My Shaquille O'neal collection for current Detroit Lions.

I am in the process of trading off and selling my entire Shaquille O'neal collection. I have around 200 game used left and over 3000 different base,rc,parallel,inserts. Not all are scanned into my bucket. So if there is something you need that you don't see let me know I may have it. Looking for Ryan Broyles game used,patch and auto's. Also need the same from players in my sig including Barry Sanders. Let me know what you got or what you need and let's make some trades.
    Thanks, RObert
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.
    My bucket Link: Hidden Content

anybody
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.

up

Still selling

Ttt

Need the money.......

Mailing out 60 cards today anybody else.

Wheres all the Shaq collectors at.

Still Selling

still selling

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast