Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Still selling
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.
    My bucket Link: Hidden Content

More deals in the works....anyone else
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.

Got a big sale in the works. Better get him while they're hot.

still selling

Made a nice sale with Shaqaholic any body else

Still selling

If you don't see what you are looking for in my bucket just ask. I only have about 1/8th of my collection scanned.

still selling

Hi there, I could really use at least one Shaq GU in a Celtics uni, I don't think I have anything you need but please check my bucket anyway (small list right now) and if not I may consider buying. Please lmk if you have any of these! Thanks!
    Looking for 2012 National Treasures on card silver (/99) rated rookie autos, 2006 SP Legendary Cuts inserts/numbered base and most Mets auto/GU.
    Also looking for Celtics Autos/GU and 2012 Totally Certified Gold
    Hidden Content

Took a look and really loving the fabric of the game one, so if nothing in my bucket interests you shoot me a price! Thanks!
    Looking for 2012 National Treasures on card silver (/99) rated rookie autos, 2006 SP Legendary Cuts inserts/numbered base and most Mets auto/GU.
    Also looking for Celtics Autos/GU and 2012 Totally Certified Gold
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast