Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    The Cards that have a big red NFT bar next to them in my album are NOT FOR TRADE!
    For Trade Album - Hidden Content
    Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings (Vikes Uni) Auto's

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Quote Originally Posted by kyle12162000 View Post
    2000 Score Tom Brady ROOKIE

$11 dlvd pp gift

I have a thread posted with the scan.

plmk.

Thanks,
    Kyle
    link?

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Quote Originally Posted by palantri View Post
    as gift, sure- if not gift i need to stick to the 7.75
    LMK
    thanks
    Ed
    Gift is fine to you Ed, can you post it up? THANKS!

Quote Originally Posted by patriotsguy View Post
    Checked your bucket but may have missed it, do you have a pic and how much dlvd?
    7 DLVD
    http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/ca...ml?sort=3&o=66
    Hidden Content

Collecting-BRADY,D ROSE,A.P.,RG3,ANDERSON SILVA
    I TRADE BY BV/COMMON SENSE AND MAIL OUT ON THURSDAYS.

Quote Originally Posted by Capone87 View Post
    I'm gonna pass, forgot about UD and no NFL license therefore not in a pats uni. Sorry, thanks for the post though.

How about $14 dlvd?
    The Cards that have a big red NFT bar next to them in my album are NOT FOR TRADE!
    For Trade Album - Hidden Content
    Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings (Vikes Uni) Auto's

Quote Originally Posted by patriotsguy View Post
    Terry, if my count is correct i saw 4 Ridley's and 3 Vereen's? How much for all?
    Sorry for the late reply on this. There are actually 6 Ridley GU and 4 Vereen GU cards.

If you want all 10, I'd be looking for $30 dlvd gift.

Terry
    Wantlist
    Tom Brady, Drew Bledsoe

Bucket: Hidden Content
    PM me if you are interested in a trade!!

Looking for ROOKIE cards of the following:
    Yu Darvish, Mike Trout, & Miggy Cabrera
    Lebron, Westbrook, Durant, & Kevin Love
    Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson, Luck, Justin Gilbert, Johnny Manziel & Houston Texans

Tyler Seguin, Jamie Benn, Jonathan Toews, & Patrick Kane

Quote Originally Posted by kyle12162000 View Post
    does the top left corner have some white on it? Hard to tell from the pic

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast