Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    No one is suggesting a full release calender. What I am saying is that a rookie is defined by the year he plays in his first game, not when companies feel like producing the card. So, in the case of Yakupov and others, they should have appeared in late 12/13 products. There's absolutely no reason why a player needs a rookie card in every single release. As I said, this was manipulation by the card companies. Basically they have sacrificed this year's products to strengthen next year.

But more to the topic, Trilogy was a nice product but severely over priced. Hopefully that will be addressed next year.

Please make trilogy premiers acetate patch rc auto /10. Unless if course ice is brought back.
    Looking for Autos/GU of the 10-11 Bruins Cup Team in Bruins Uniform and Base/Inserts of players with the Cup!

Is this the one with the Frozen In Times???
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by 87sluggo View Post
    Is this the one with the Frozen In Times???
    yup thats the one

this could be interesting
    stay tuned I guess

jim
    Hidden Content
    tradepage/photobucket
    Hidden Content

"I also Trade based on BV, Not SV so dont quote me Ebay Sales"

Quote Originally Posted by JoexBondo View Post
    Please make trilogy premiers acetate patch rc auto /10. Unless if course ice is brought back.
    THAT would be awesome!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 201 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Quote Originally Posted by JoexBondo View Post

oh man, i loved that product. my favorite for sure. it was absolutely great.
    bring ICE back pl0x
    Collecting : RC/Patch/auto's of Anze Kopitar and Slava Voynov
    Hidden Content
    My Inventory
    Hidden Content

ice probably wont come back as they thrown in the popular sets in other products but trilogy coming back is nice, kinda was boring no fancy plexi cards when they stopped producing them.

Trilogy = overpriced....never a fan of trilogy
    Hidden Content

My Bucket: is empty

Sounds great, Trilogy is an awesome product.
    Collecting:

- Mask Cards
    - 2005-05 UD Endorsed Emblems

Trilogy is great - on the secondary market! Waaaay overpriced initially.
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12