Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have to disagree with you on the whole providence doesn't have many good prospects. I remember a few years back they had antoine roussel who was a 3rd line guy and didn't really seem great and now he is playing regularly for Dallas Stars. To name a few ryan spooner, jared knight even though he has only played 3 games but will be back within the week, niklas svedberg who leads all rookies in wins with 30 and only 2-3 behind league lead, matt bartowski, craig cunnigham has 22 goals in his 2nd yr and Torey Krug who is a small but solid dman. Although i hate to see any players leave to calgary for a 35 yr old who only has a few years left.
    Collecting: 03/04 SOTT: 50/50 Complete! 11/12 Limited Stanley Cup Signatures: 37/40 Players: Maxime Sauve 41/97; 1 Game Worn Jersey, Niklas Svedberg 0/0; 1 Game Worn Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by dbrown23 View Post
    I have to disagree with you on the whole providence doesn't have many good prospects. I remember a few years back they had antoine roussel who was a 3rd line guy and didn't really seem great and now he is playing regularly for Dallas Stars. To name a few ryan spooner, jared knight even though he has only played 3 games but will be back within the week, niklas svedberg who leads all rookies in wins with 30 and only 2-3 behind league lead, matt bartowski, craig cunnigham has 22 goals in his 2nd yr and Torey Krug who is a small but solid dman. Although i hate to see any players leave to calgary for a 35 yr old who only has a few years left.
    I hope he does go to Boston in a trade involving Jared Knight.

That way Brian Burke traded Dougie Hamilton, Tyler Seguin and Jerome iginla for Phil Kessel lol (Makes Milbury look smart)
    Hidden Content
    I only collect rc's of the top players, from each year.

Nothing could make Milbury look smart, not even a Armando Zegna $5000.00 Suit.
    Collecting many HOF Cards, Old OPC, Old Parkhurst, Old Topps.

Want List:Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12