Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(27)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

$1k+ paypal available today

UPDATE (march 25th evening) Most of my funds have been spent - thanks for all the offers - I was able to buy 5 PC cards.

Have a little left and now looking to fill my Cup traders box. So buying Cup ARPs of semi-stars ($50+ sv)

Looking to pickup some cards for PC today, have $1k US and $1k CDN. If I don't find anything, or if I don't spend it all, will be withdrawing the funds to my account at the end of day!

Here's the wantlist:

Crosby: SP Authentic FW, Ultimate (raw or BGS9.5)

Stamkos: Cup/91

05/06 Ultimate Signatures: Gretzky

SP Authentic FW RC (raw or BGS9.5): Toews, Malkin, Kane, Tavares, Hall, RNH, Seguin, guys with $50+ sv

Cup ARP (3clr+): Giroux, Henrique, most 99s, Leafs players, guys with $100+ sv

What I will pay: average of 5 ebays "auction" sales with shipping inclusive. ie. if the last 5 sold for $700 (+shipping), I will pay $700 dlvd.

Basically I hope to save a bit equivalent to shipping charges and help you save on ebay fees!

PM me if you have and willing to sell at what I will pay!
    Last edited by kol; 03-25-2013 at 08:56 PM.

2. Wata Photo
    Are you open to things that arent on your wantlist? I have alot of John Tavares Autos im looking to move as a lot.

James Reimer cup auto rc /199

Interested?

I have a Lundqvist Cup ARP incoming. It's a 3 colour. Let me know if you're interested!
    Visit us @ Hidden Content

Bucket: Hidden Content

CMLs thx
    Need N. MacKinnon, Suh/Stafford/Calvin Johnson/Denard Robinson/Barry Sanders/Reilly Reiff/ newer Red Wings/ Top rcs from Champs/ pre-1976 Sabres/Wings/Lions/Pistons.
    Fb list is: Hidden Content scans are in Picassa album= Hidden Content Salespage is: Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(27)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by robbycard View Post
    Are you open to things that arent on your wantlist? I have alot of John Tavares Autos im looking to move as a lot.
    Thanks - I'll pass

Quote Originally Posted by cojosports View Post
    I have a Lundqvist Cup ARP incoming. It's a 3 colour. Let me know if you're interested!
    Quote Originally Posted by mightykeebs View Post
    James Reimer cup auto rc /199

Interested?

Thanks - I'll pass - not into collecting goalies

Quote Originally Posted by michiganMax View Post
    CMLs thx
    When I have some extra time, I will do so.

Spent a lot of my funds yesterday - but also sold a card. Still have about $1k available!

I've got this one - if you're interested, just let me know a fair price. I trust your judgement.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(27)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    UPDATE (march 25th evening) Most of my funds have been spent - thanks for all the offers - I was able to buy 5 PC cards.

Have a little left and now looking to fill my Cup traders box. So buying Cup ARPs of semi-stars ($50+ sv)