Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(27)
    Country

$1k+ paypal available today

UPDATE (march 25th evening) Most of my funds have been spent - thanks for all the offers - I was able to buy 5 PC cards.

Have a little left and now looking to fill my Cup traders box. So buying Cup ARPs of semi-stars ($50+ sv)

Looking to pickup some cards for PC today, have $1k US and $1k CDN. If I don't find anything, or if I don't spend it all, will be withdrawing the funds to my account at the end of day!

Here's the wantlist:

Crosby: SP Authentic FW, Ultimate (raw or BGS9.5)

Stamkos: Cup/91

05/06 Ultimate Signatures: Gretzky

SP Authentic FW RC (raw or BGS9.5): Toews, Malkin, Kane, Tavares, Hall, RNH, Seguin, guys with $50+ sv

Cup ARP (3clr+): Giroux, Henrique, most 99s, Leafs players, guys with $100+ sv

What I will pay: average of 5 ebays "auction" sales with shipping inclusive. ie. if the last 5 sold for $700 (+shipping), I will pay $700 dlvd.

Basically I hope to save a bit equivalent to shipping charges and help you save on ebay fees!

PM me if you have and willing to sell at what I will pay!
    Last edited by kol; 03-25-2013 at 08:56 PM.

BANNED

Country

Are you open to things that arent on your wantlist? I have alot of John Tavares Autos im looking to move as a lot.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mightykeebs's Items on eBay

James Reimer cup auto rc /199

Interested?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cojosportcollectables's Items on eBay

I have a Lundqvist Cup ARP incoming. It's a 3 colour. Let me know if you're interested!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Lions
    See Michiganmax41's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

CMLs thx
    Need , newer Detroit players ( Herndon Hooker, Amon-ra St. Brown, Larkin, Husso, Bergren, Simon Edvinsson # 563 sps, Soderblom, Sam Laporta, Akil Badoo, Javier Baez,Cunningham) Hidden Content
    FB list: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(27)
    Country

Are you open to things that arent on your wantlist? I have alot of John Tavares Autos im looking to move as a lot.

Thanks - I'll pass

I have a Lundqvist Cup ARP incoming. It's a 3 colour. Let me know if you're interested!

James Reimer cup auto rc /199

Interested?

Thanks - I'll pass - not into collecting goalies

When I have some extra time, I will do so.

Spent a lot of my funds yesterday - but also sold a card. Still have about $1k available!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've got this one - if you're interested, just let me know a fair price. I trust your judgement.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(27)
    Country

UPDATE (march 25th evening) Most of my funds have been spent - thanks for all the offers - I was able to buy 5 PC cards.

Have a little left and now looking to fill my Cup traders box. So buying Cup ARPs of semi-stars ($50+ sv)