Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rumor mill: Ovechkin to kings???

Just heard that the la kings were interested in trading for ovechkin anyone hear this at all

BANNED

Country
    See hockey_99's Items on eBay

where did you hear that?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See oilfan10's Items on eBay

Eklund? Or HockeyyInsiderr?

SCF Rewards
    Country

thefourthperiod

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

If you read it on any 'rumors' site, take it with a grain of salt. I'm sure the Kings would be interested in trading for OV, and I'm sure there are 28 other teams that would be interested too. With his contract, the Capitals might even consider it..... but I can't imagine they'd actually deal him. Not without another couple of sub-par seasons, anyway.

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

I could see him going to LA.... He could play hockey and during the offseason hook up with Suge Knight or Dre and make more rap videos... a la:

BANNED

Country
    See hockey_99's Items on eBay

holy sh*t, that is insane! I had no idea he was in a rap video, how old is that?

LOL, funny funny funny.
    Im sure in russia tho, he's a GOD

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

holy sh*t, that is insane! I had no idea he was in a rap video, how old is that?

LOL, funny funny funny.
    Im sure in russia tho, he's a GOD

He's been in a couple...This one was made sometime last year if my memory serves me correct.. Caught alot of flack from the Caps brass for doing it...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See railblaze's Items on eBay

Most of those sites write what they do for the sole purpose of getting hits for their site.

Just like the recent article - I think it was The Hockey News actually - that wrote a column on Ryan Miller. The headline read "Miller's days in Buffalo numbered." and the last paragraph ended with "it might be this trade deadline, it might be the offseason, or it might be next year, but Miller's days in Buffalo are numbered." Technically speaking, my days in Buffalo are numbered, because I'll inevitably either move or die.

I put no stock whatsoever in trade rumors anymore. None of the 'experts' or 'anonymous sources' ever really have that much connection into what's actually going on. Right now someone is patting themselves on the back because they predicted that Brendan Morrow would be traded, and he was. But when you opine that practically every guy on their last year or two of a UFA contract is going to be traded to any one of the 25ish teams not eliminated from the playoffs, you're bound to get a couple of them right.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Most of those sites write what they do for the sole purpose of getting hits for their site.

Just like the recent article - I think it was The Hockey News actually - that wrote a column on Ryan Miller. The headline read "Miller's days in Buffalo numbered." and the last paragraph ended with "it might be this trade deadline, it might be the offseason, or it might be next year, but Miller's days in Buffalo are numbered." Technically speaking, my days in Buffalo are numbered, because I'll inevitably either move or die.

I put no stock whatsoever in trade rumors anymore. None of the 'experts' or 'anonymous sources' ever really have that much connection into what's actually going on. Right now someone is patting themselves on the back because they predicted that Brendan Morrow would be traded, and he was. But when you opine that practically every guy on their last year or two of a UFA contract is going to be traded to any one of the 25ish teams not eliminated from the playoffs, you're bound to get a couple of them right.

exactly
    a player is healthy scratch. and all of a sudden media says he trade bait
    media says toronto, la, boston are only teams interested, and deal w
    wont be till deadline, then he is dealt to caroline etc,

media is usually clueless