Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rjcla30's Items on eBay

Updated Bucket & trade list - ready for trading

Updated Bucket of Auto,Jsy,GU,Patches. Also over 1300+ of Insert, #'d, parallel, RC sorted by teams. Please CMB and my tradelist listed in my sig.

Looking for these Broncos: Elway, Terrell Davis, Ed McCaffrey, Von Miller, Eric Decker, Demaryius Thomas, Champ Bailey, Rod Smith, Shannon Sharpe, Ronnie Hillman, Brock Osweiler, John Lynch. Then these to a lesser degree: Tim Tebow (as a Bronco), Knowshown Moreno, Eddie Royal. Will look at other lower end Broncos (players that were "one and done"), as long as you ask for my low end stuff for trade.
    Only Broncos Uniforms, no college uniforms.

Thanks for looking.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not a lot, but I could use this one:

2012 Certified #186 Jim McMahon IMM #'d 340/999 Bears

I can send you these for it:

2010 Contenders John Elway- Legendary Contenders insert
    2008 Certified Eddie Royal - Certified Potential insert /500
    2010 Certified Eddie Royal - Mirror blue /100

SCF Rewards
    Country

like the upshaw rookie ticket, the lavonte david rookie ticket, and the mark barron magic auto, cmb and lmk if there is anything we can do thanks

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jimmy-v-cardboard's Items on eBay

My site has an Elway and TD section not to mention a Broncos section. There are probably a few Broncos in the GU and auto sections also. Im mainly looking for Marino and Tannehill in that order and have no issue trading in your favor to a degree.