Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    need both...
    NO MORE INTERNATIONAL TRADING!
    BASEBALL: Hidden Content
    BASKETBALL: Hidden Content
    FB TRADELIST: Hidden Content !!!!
    MY WANTLIST!! Hidden Content

hi everyone, i'll be going out of town from 3/31-4/5 for business and will get back to everyone on finalizing trades the following weekend. thanks for your patience.
    Baseball gu/au- Hidden Content
    Basketball gu/au- Hidden Content
    Football gu/au- Hidden Content
    Buying/Trading for 2001 Pujols- Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Dascardboard (24)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Hey mate, I have some 2012 Topps Series 2 Baseball inserts to trade for Basketball. Check out the trade link below and LMK if you need/want any and ill find something in your list to trade.

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ries-II-all-FT

I have a US mailing address for anyone not wanting to sell to someone overseas. Looking for all things Jamal Mashburn and Clarence Weatherspoon.

FS/FT Bucket - Hidden Content

Possibly interested in this:

Trailblazers Aldridge Lamarcus 2009-10 Panini Threads Century Collection Materials (3 color patch) 10 3 Color Patch /25

PM me for a faster response.

evank55
    Currently Collecting: Kevin Garnett Deron Williams Chris Kaman Rare Cards of: Dan Lefevour
    Photobucket:
    Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Very interested in this card as it features two of my PC players:

Bobcats Morrison Adam 2006-07 Luxury Box 5 Jersey w/ Howard, Jamison, Antoine, Marvin Williams, Morrison LB5R-9 Five Jersey /49

LMK when you get back from your trip. Thanks.
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

i'm back and ready to trade. lmk if you were waiting on a response from me. otherwise, let's start trading! thanks.

Still interested in the Bobcats Morrison Adam 2006-07 Luxury Box 5 Jersey w/ Howard, Jamison, Antoine, Marvin Williams, Morrison LB5R-9 Five Jersey /49 if you have it. Check my list in my sig. Thanks.
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by DunkingDurant35 View Post
    Still interested in the Bobcats Morrison Adam 2006-07 Luxury Box 5 Jersey w/ Howard, Jamison, Antoine, Marvin Williams, Morrison LB5R-9 Five Jersey /49 if you have it. Check my list in my sig. Thanks.
    how about the 5 jersey for the kobe/jamison dual jersey and the andre miller ionix auto? bvs should be similiar. thanks.

Interested in all the Celtics stuff, check my baseball and basketball buckets if you like. Have a box of certified that might be in today but at the latest monday too.
    Looking for 2012 National Treasures on card silver (/99) rated rookie autos, 2006 SP Legendary Cuts inserts/numbered base and most Mets auto/GU.
    Also looking for Celtics Autos/GU and 2012 Totally Certified Gold
    Hidden Content

Still waiting to hear back from my pm. I was interested in these:
    Celtics Havlicek John 2008-09 Topps Signature TSA-JHA Auto /799
    Celtics Parish Robert 2008-09 Topps Signature TSA-RP Auto /650
    Celtics Pierce Paul 2008-09 Topps Signature TSA-PP Auto /1999

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast