1 Box of 11/12 Contenders nets me this bad boy!

It is available for trade or sale!

If you can't be bothered listing your cards on Ebay, don't want to pay the high fees, deal with the lousy buyers, then sell your cards to me.

That's a nice one! Huge hit right there.

-Ethan
    Collecting:

- Mask Cards
    - 2005-05 UD Endorsed Emblems

Awesome pull, love those NHL Ink triples
    Hidden Content

Always looking for Bruins PC cards - Shields, 1/1s, anything high end! PM me if you want to trade!

sweet pull... but why taint it with three guys not from the same team...? Edmonton is full of talented players on the roster (this coming from a Flyers fan) Unless its HOF/Retired players I hate when cards feature players from more than one team... As a Flyers collector Im like wow nice Schenn (but the Oilers ruin it for me) Likewise I'm sure for an Oilers collector... Just my opinion though still a nice pull for sure.

They played together in the World Juniors representing Team Canada. I don't want to mention who went on to win gold that year, I'm still sore about that.

Eberle did score 2 clutch goals near the end of the third to advance to OT, those 2 goals made Eberle a Canadian household name. Carlson scored the OT winner to take the gold for the USA, ruining Canada's attempt for their 6th consecutive gold medal!

Quote Originally Posted by policeradio556 View Post
    sweet pull... but why taint it with three guys not from the same team...? Edmonton is full of talented players on the roster (this coming from a Flyers fan) Unless its HOF/Retired players I hate when cards feature players from more than one team... As a Flyers collector Im like wow nice Schenn (but the Oilers ruin it for me) Likewise I'm sure for an Oilers collector... Just my opinion though still a nice pull for sure.
    If you can't be bothered listing your cards on Ebay, don't want to pay the high fees, deal with the lousy buyers, then sell your cards to me.

Quote Originally Posted by 13stepper View Post
    They played together in the World Juniors representing Team Canada. I don't want to mention who went on to win gold that year, I'm still sore about that.

Eberle did score 2 clutch goals near the end of the third to advance to OT, those 2 goals made Eberle a Canadian household name. Carlson scored the OT winner to take the gold for the USA, ruining Canada's attempt for their 6th consecutive gold medal!
    I hear ya... so feature them in that uniform ;) I'm a typical crybaby collector though and like to complain a lot lol

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(67)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    nice card

what kind of sale price are you looking for?
    Possibly looking to sell anything in my Bucket
    Hidden Content