Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

1 Box of 11/12 Contenders nets me this bad boy!

It is available for trade or sale!

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's a nice one! Huge hit right there.

-Ethan

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah its ok...... lol jk nice pull
    phil

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See th1ckasabr1ck's Items on eBay

Awesome pull, love those NHL Ink triples

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

sweet pull... but why taint it with three guys not from the same team...? Edmonton is full of talented players on the roster (this coming from a Flyers fan) Unless its HOF/Retired players I hate when cards feature players from more than one team... As a Flyers collector Im like wow nice Schenn (but the Oilers ruin it for me) Likewise I'm sure for an Oilers collector... Just my opinion though still a nice pull for sure.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

They played together in the World Juniors representing Team Canada. I don't want to mention who went on to win gold that year, I'm still sore about that.

Eberle did score 2 clutch goals near the end of the third to advance to OT, those 2 goals made Eberle a Canadian household name. Carlson scored the OT winner to take the gold for the USA, ruining Canada's attempt for their 6th consecutive gold medal!

sweet pull... but why taint it with three guys not from the same team...? Edmonton is full of talented players on the roster (this coming from a Flyers fan) Unless its HOF/Retired players I hate when cards feature players from more than one team... As a Flyers collector Im like wow nice Schenn (but the Oilers ruin it for me) Likewise I'm sure for an Oilers collector... Just my opinion though still a nice pull for sure.

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

They played together in the World Juniors representing Team Canada. I don't want to mention who went on to win gold that year, I'm still sore about that.

Eberle did score 2 clutch goals near the end of the third to advance to OT, those 2 goals made Eberle a Canadian household name. Carlson scored the OT winner to take the gold for the USA, ruining Canada's attempt for their 6th consecutive gold medal!

I hear ya... so feature them in that uniform ;) I'm a typical crybaby collector though and like to complain a lot lol

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(67)
    Country
    See reket23's Items on eBay

nice card

SCF Rewards
    Country

what kind of sale price are you looking for?