Leafs Original Six Set!

Since mingus-md was talking about missing a couple of Original Six Autos in another thread it got me thinking of showing off some of the Leafs set that I have completed. I collected many of the other teams as well but sold most of them off since I knew I would never be able to complete them. Won't show everything in this set but here are quite a few that are hard to find. Hope you Leaf fans especially enjoy seeing some of these. Sorry for showing so many but hare to narrow it down. Any comments welcome.
    Hidden Content

Looking for 01-02, 02-03 BTP memorabilia

Wow! The Mogilny one with the writing on the stick piece is fantastic! Congratulations! Go Leafs, go!

-Ethan
    Collecting Mask Cards

Awesome looking cards. Glad I inspired you to post them. I really like the Retired Numbers cards. I don't have either of the Rangers ones and I don't think I have ever seen them.
    COLLECTING NY RANGERS
    Most Wanted: 1995-96 Electric Ice Gold 224 Adam Graves.
    2003-04 Parkhurst Rookie Jersey and Sticks #SJ3 Mark Messier,
    2006-07 Flair Showcase #248 Henrik Lundqvist

Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content

The retired cards are my favs as well. I didn't have any of the Ranger ones either. I still have scans of all the Ranger cards I had so if you want to see any of the ones you are missing I can share but have very few left. Would just be a teaser lol.
    Hidden Content

Do you have the Joseph/Belfour Original 6 He Shoots He Scores Redemption card? (similar to the Sundin/Sittler you have shown above)

Cheers
    Connie
    I collect Curtis Joseph

Hidden Content

Those are amazing! Thank god you're not a Habs fan :)

Yes this is the one that I have but I know there is also another which I don not have.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by 87sluggo View Post
    Those are amazing! Thank god you're not a Habs fan :)
    No not a Habs fan but I did have this one and a bunch more. Sold almost all of them though.
    Hidden Content