Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Please Note - goaldriversv will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

I see a few patches that I am interested in, cmb please.

not sure if your htg cards are ft, but if not and you're willing to sell, can you pm me sell prices? i like the jordy sp patch auto, torrey smith national auto, ryan/dmc dual, ray rice elite auto, aj green sweet spot auto, aj green gridiron auto, aj green sterling auto.
    EVERYTHING IN MY TRADELIST IS FOR TRADE FOR YOUR JUNK GU/AUTOS (certain criteria apply), PM MEHidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

lmk about the rice letterman.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i like the gene upshaw thanks

i have slight interest in the flacco auto and edgerrin jersey auto and main interests are arod bccg 9 sp, foster press auto. thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

lmk about the rice letterman.

i have some slight interest in the sean casey auto /15, but didn't see cards i need at the moment. thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

lmk if you need the casey.

SCF Rewards
    Country

hi everyone, i'll be going out of town from 3/31-4/5 for business and will get back to everyone on finalizing trades the following weekend. thanks for your patience.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i'm back and ready to trade. lmk if you were waiting on a response from me. otherwise, let's start trading! thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jimmy-v-cardboard's Items on eBay

Sent you a PM with regards to a possible trade.

i'm back and ready to trade. lmk if you were waiting on a response from me. otherwise, let's start trading! thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sent you a PM with regards to a possible trade.

for now, i'm going to pass although you're generous by trading in my favor. didn't realize the prior auto jersey booked so much. if you're willing to buy, feel free to pm me an offer. thanks

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jimmy-v-cardboard's Items on eBay

for now, i'm going to pass although you're generous by trading in my favor. didn't realize the prior auto jersey booked so much. if you're willing to buy, feel free to pm me an offer. thanks

Nah cant buy all my money goes to camera equipment. Thanks for looking.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast