Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Pm coming to everyone above.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Anyone today?
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

did you get my last pm?

Quote Originally Posted by moosehead View Post
    did you get my last pm?
    Pm coming now. Sorry for the delay.

np, the site was having issues so I wasn't sure if it went through or not.

Quote Originally Posted by moosehead View Post
    np, the site was having issues so I wasn't sure if it went through or not.
    It want the system it was me.... Opps :)

I like your Dwayne harris auto and topps chrome rookies. What are you looking for in return?
    Beckett Grader

Stepfan Taylor Super Collector

Quote Originally Posted by #1roethfan View Post
    I like your Dwayne harris auto and topps chrome rookies. What are you looking for in return?
    Pm coming....

This evening?

Bumpy it up.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast