11/12 Contenders Case

DACARDWORLD has them for $700, 14 box case.

Should I or shouldn't I?

Looking to pull the trigger today.

I'm leaning towards yes.

I would. Whale of a deal
    Looking for ITG Enforcers 1 & 2 cards LMK what you gotHidden Content
    ***********I ONLY PAY WITH CASH**************

$50 a box, awesome deal, go for it!
    I collect MOST current Leafs! Major PC: Jake Gardiner
    Other PC's: Kessel, Lupul, Kadri, Phaneuf, JVR, Rielly etc. NonLeafs: Crosby, Datsyuk.
    Traders and PC Scans:
    Hidden Content
    Website/Wantlist/Tradelist: Hidden Content

Depends on why you are purchasing it. If you are cracking to flip, you will probably lose even at that price. I did a case of Contenders at Expo and even with hitting an RNH and all of the usual case hits was not close to $700. If it is for PC it's a very fair price.

id say go for it! Great deal and the cards are great looking. I did a case mysaelf for christmas and it was fun and exciting! Best case I have opened.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, Ovechkin Autos & Rookies, Lundqvist and Kopitar Rookies

yea man, that is a great deal. i agree with the guy above, if your flippin it you'll lose. if you wanna bolster up the trade bait and shoot for some PC stuff, its a deal!
    Last edited by sko789; 03-25-2013 at 10:25 PM.
    Collecting : RC/Patch/auto's of Anze Kopitar and Slava Voynov
    Hidden Content
    My Inventory
    Hidden Content

It's obviously not likely to make you money, but it's a fun break!
    Hidden Content

Always looking for Bruins PC cards - Shields, 1/1s, anything high end! PM me if you want to trade!

Best bang for your buck case in my opinion, I've opened about 12 boxes and 3 out of 4 are usually worthwhile.

It's a good choice sir, better than most 12-13 hockey products. Artifacts and SPGU are awesome this year.