11/12 Contenders Case

DACARDWORLD has them for $700, 14 box case.

Should I or shouldn't I?

Looking to pull the trigger today.

I'm leaning towards yes.
    If you can't be bothered listing your cards on Ebay, don't want to pay the high fees, deal with the lousy buyers, then sell your cards to me.

I would. Whale of a deal
    Looking for ITG Enforcers 1 & 2 cards LMK what you gotHidden Content
    ***********I ONLY PAY WITH CASH**************

$50 a box, awesome deal, go for it!
    I collect MOST current Leafs! Major PC: Jake Gardiner
    Other PC's: Kessel, Lupul, Kadri, Phaneuf, JVR, Rielly etc. NonLeafs: Crosby, Datsyuk.
    Traders and PC Scans:
    Hidden Content
    Website/Wantlist/Tradelist: Hidden Content

Depends on why you are purchasing it. If you are cracking to flip, you will probably lose even at that price. I did a case of Contenders at Expo and even with hitting an RNH and all of the usual case hits was not close to $700. If it is for PC it's a very fair price.

id say go for it! Great deal and the cards are great looking. I did a case mysaelf for christmas and it was fun and exciting! Best case I have opened.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, Ovechkin Autos & Rookies, Lundqvist and Kopitar Rookies

yea man, that is a great deal. i agree with the guy above, if your flippin it you'll lose. if you wanna bolster up the trade bait and shoot for some PC stuff, its a deal!
    Last edited by sko789; 03-25-2013 at 09:25 PM.
    Collecting : RC/Patch/auto's of Anze Kopitar and Slava Voynov
    Hidden Content
    My Inventory
    Hidden Content

It's obviously not likely to make you money, but it's a fun break!
    Hidden Content

Always looking for Bruins PC cards - Shields, 1/1s, anything high end! PM me if you want to trade!

Best bang for your buck case in my opinion, I've opened about 12 boxes and 3 out of 4 are usually worthwhile.

It's a good choice sir, better than most 12-13 hockey products. Artifacts and SPGU are awesome this year.