What a steal for my throwbacks set!!!! (sorry enforcersonly)

Randomly checking my usual spots and I see this for $18 BIN. The elusive Tony Twist tie-down!! I've seen only one since I've tried to nail this set. To top things off, it's two color!!!! I'm sure this would go for well over $100 on ebay. I can't wait until it's in my hand.

Looking for 2002-2003 Fleer throwbacks (auto's, platinums, tie downs, multicolored memorabilia)

Hidden Content

Awesome pickup!! Love that set, even if I gave up on it yearssss ago :)
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Could someone please explain what the difference between a regular one and a "tie down" one is?

Thanks!

-Ethan
    Collecting:

- Mask Cards
    - 2005-05 UD Endorsed Emblems

The regular card has a piece of jersey and the tie-down has a piece of fight-strap I do believe :)
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Quote Originally Posted by 87sluggo View Post
    The regular card has a piece of jersey and the tie-down has a piece of fight-strap I do believe :)
    Thanks a lot for the answer, Ed!

-Ethan
    Collecting:

- Mask Cards
    - 2005-05 UD Endorsed Emblems