Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SCF eBay's CLub

SCF Rewards
    Country

2011/12 The Cup Dual NHL Shield Dual Autographs Ryan Nugent-Hopkins #DAS-NN 1/1

$35,000.00
    End Date: Wednesday Apr-24-2013 11:30:01 PDT
    Buy It Now for only: $35,000.00
    Buy It Now | Add to watch list

More...

SCF Rewards
    Country

i honestley wanna see someone pay 35 grand for that card, i could probally by a nice Audi for that, watta joke price

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Why the hell would someone pay the full "BIN" price when there's a "OBO" option? Come on.

Its a BIN/OBO. No harm in a high ceiling.

There's an ongoing epidemic between buyers and sellers. Both parties are probably equally to blame.

If it was listed for $5k OBO, he'd get offers of like $400. Totally unacceptable.
    I agree $35k is a joke. But if he expected $35k he wouldn't have the option for "best offer" now would he? A lot of people choose to ignore that.
    With a ceiling of $35k, hopefully he'd at least get offers that were.. ya know, not $400.

At the same time, the high ceiling scares off potential buyers, cause they're fearful that the seller is gonna have a high threshold for what constitutes a "lowball" and they're just gonna hear the same "omg dont lowball me u jerk!!111 lolnoob", and it'd end up being a total waste of time for everyone.
    It becomes a waste of time for the seller if they list without that high ceiling and have to spend the first two eBay counter-offers trying to convince the buyer to go high enough for the seller to break even.

"Lowball" certainly has a floating definition.

Sellers frequently start high, buyers frequently start low.
    Both sides frequently suck at communicating.
    The problem goes on.

I also just want to get it out, I've been running/bumping like 4 or 5 threads that are for both selling and buying recently, and none of these comments/opinions are related to any recent events/people in any of my threads.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tristanwolf's Items on eBay

i don't think he would get $400 offers with a $5k bin but then again i haven't dealt with items that high myself. that being said, i would even want to deal with a person who listed a card like that at 35k, i can't take them seriously.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 06vq350z's Items on eBay

VERY TRUE!! someone offered me $350 on my CUP Gabriel Landeskog /99 and that card's BV is at $1500! Like really come on! Any cards like these is basically up to sole owner's asking price because its 1/1. I remember seeing a RNH Ultimate Shield end at $17,000 on ebay! very impressive! But this is the CUP and its a lot of money to buy a tin and start gambling with it lol. To the person who pulled it....CONGRATS and Good Luck with sale!

Why the hell would someone pay the full "BIN" price when there's a "OBO" option? Come on.

There's an ongoing epidemic between buyers and sellers. Both parties are probably equally to blame.

If it was listed for $5k OBO, he'd get offers of like $400. Totally unacceptable.
    I agree $35k is a joke. But if he expected $35k he wouldn't have the option for "best offer" now would he? A lot of people choose to ignore that.
    With a ceiling of $35k, hopefully he'd at least get offers that were.. ya know, not $400.

At the same time, the high ceiling scares off potential buyers, cause they're fearful that the seller is gonna have a high threshold for what constitutes a "lowball" and they're just gonna hear the same "omg dont lowball me u jerk!!111 lolnoob", and it'd end up being a total waste of time for everyone.
    It becomes a waste of time for the seller if they list without that high ceiling and have to spend the first two eBay counter-offers trying to convince the buyer to go high enough for the seller to break even.

The problem goes on.

I also just want to get it out, I've been running/bumping like 4 or 5 threads that are for both selling and buying recently, and none of these comments/opinions are related to any recent events/people in any of my threads.

SCF Rewards
    Country

As the saying goes a card is only worth what someone is willing to pay!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

The problem goes on.

Amen, very well said!

BANNED

Country
    See Cardcaptain91's Items on eBay

Honestly I think that is a fair price to start it at. The ultimate did go for $17K so I would expect at least $20K for this card so asking $35K or best offer is not that crazy when you think about it.

Good luck with the sale!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Seems crazy at first glance, but all it takes is one hardcore RNH collector with deep pockets.

For that money, I'd rather buy two Lebron and one Durant Exquisite rookies, but it's all dependent on what one values.

BANNED

Country
    See Rustyisin65's Items on eBay

this is a life changing sale for some people...like winning the lottery

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast