Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New guy from NJ

Welcome to SCF! Seem like you have a huge aray of interests in card collecting. You will fit in great into our community.

If I post in your thread, PM works best.

Hey Tim, Welcome to SCF. Thanks for Joining! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by t2069bk View Post
    Thanks! I haven't figured out the sig line part yet- still working on that!!!! But here is a link to the 25 I am keeping for now as far as Hockey is concerned.

Hof Hockey PC

Your 25 keepers are wayyyy awesome, Lalonde and Morenz and Bailey and.........a 76/77 Topps Steve Shutt? What the what??

Some of your for sale made me drool too, maybe we can hammer something out eh?
    Hidden Content

"Hey, I'm Eddy. So how do you like me so far?"

Welcome to the site, have fun and good luck with your collection!
    Looking for ALL Broncos cards in a Broncos uniform (no college unis and other teams ex. not Champ in Washington, etc) Check out my bucket:Hidden Content
    Check out my trade list by clicking ~> Hidden Content

Thanks again for all the welcomes.

The keepers are mostly about the greats but that Shutt card is what made me decide to collect hockey - in my mind a sick pic!

I am always open to transactions, just figured I would spend a few days looking around before getting into that (and getting to know the etiquette), but PM if you really want something.

Hello and welcome to SCF!!
    Hidden Content

Buying Quincy Carter GUs and Autos
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Welcome to SCF Tim, have fun here and enjoy yourself!

Welcome to SCF Tim
    Collecting Ben Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12