Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

Eugene Melnyk works with forensic doctors to prove Cooke injured Karlsson on purpose

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/sports/...797/story.html

Seriously!?

I am not fan of Matt Cooke, but I seriously hope when this is said and done that hes sues Melnyk and his organization for a pile of money (defamation of Character). This situation is truly disgusting.

Grow up and move on Melnyk, people get injured everyday in hockey.

Quit your whining.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

People with dough will stop at nothing to prove a point.

I don't need a forensic scientist to tell me that Matt Cooke is an injury deviant. He has been given one too many opportunities to reform, and people think that he has responded well, not I.

It's like the fox and the farm chicken that become best friends. One day the fox says to the chicken; "There will come a day when I will kill you, and eat you" "Why says the chicken?, you are my best friend". The fox responds; "because it's my nature".
    Last edited by centrehice; 03-28-2013 at 01:34 PM.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

To prove he did it on purpose, Melnky would need a Clairvoyant, not a forensic doctor.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

exactly .....

He still needs to be held accountable for previous actions prior to the Karlson issue by the NHL. The Pens have told him, "One more time and we tear-up your contract, and are punted to the curb", but the NHL has not taken this position as yet, and should adopt it as well.