Question Will Fleer Retro increase the value of older Precious Metal Gems?

The older versions were harder to pull and feature the players in their NFL uniforms. So will new attention from the remake retro set increase their value?
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I hope so- I'm sitting on an Andre Reed /150. As soon as he hits the HOF (with CC out of the way- he should be good)- that sucker is going on ebay.
    topps chrome havelist- raiders/redskins- Hidden Content
    Set wantlist-Hidden Content

Tim brown is next not reed
    Hidden Content

Bring me your Tim Brown Autos, GU, and numbered.Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by InDaSlot81 View Post
    Tim brown is next not reed
    I would love to see that- but right now I don't see Brown getting in before Reed. I know Brown had the better career, but he can't seem to make it to the final vote. Where as Reed been there at least the last 2-3 years. With CC no longer a factor- it'll be critical for Brown to make some final votes otherwise he'll stay 2nd banana to Reed.
    topps chrome havelist- raiders/redskins- Hidden Content
    Set wantlist-Hidden Content

Sold all of mine years ago except my Levon Kirkland ones and they won't be sold no matter what. Looking at the asking price for some of the old ones on eBay it is obvious that somebody thinks they will become popular again...$250 for Kordell Stewart...really??? LOL
    Last edited by duane1969; 03-28-2013 at 07:03 PM.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."