Finally!!!!....had a lil time to redo my bucket.

It's been a mess lately and I've literally had no time to load some of my cards. I've loaded about 90 0f a few hundred cards to just try to get some trades going. I'm only looking for HOF g/u for my project. I wont trade any of my HOF g/u unless its an extra or I'm getting a rare HOF g/u in return. Please check this new link and lmk what you think. Nothing is in albums so please just look through the 4 pages. http://s1338.photobucket.com/user/nowunodogg/library/
    Only looking for HOF g/u at the moment that I need for my project. I'll trade by Bv or Sv. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy with what I'm getting.PLEASE PM ME B/C IT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND ME!!!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Up
    Only looking for HOF g/u at the moment that I need for my project. I'll trade by Bv or Sv. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy with what I'm getting.PLEASE PM ME B/C IT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND ME!!!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

No traders???
    Hidden Content

Ttt
    Hidden Content