Cool found a bunch of baseball cards from my childhood in a box, selling for paypal only

I found an old box of baseball cards I had when I was younger and I figured I would start listing them out a little each day, I know its sometimes tough to determine a true baseball RC from what I remember, so I am going to leave the details in the hands of you baseball collectors as I only collect football and have very little knowlege of baseball cards as a whole, I will get the list organized the best I can but I am sorting through a lot of cards that I had boxed up and just found inside another box as well as a binder full of cards, I will trust that you fellow SCF collectors just offer a fair price and I'd love to moce these outta here for some paypal, not looking to make a fortune, but I can use the paypal so if I have anything decent please take it off my hands!!! I have players like :

MGwire, Matingly, Clemens, Pete Rose, Canseco, Barry Bonds, Bo Jackson, Strawberry, Nolan Ryan, Puckett, Will Clark, Ricky Henderson,Griffey Jr. , Dave Justice, Deion Sanders, Randy Johnson 'Rated Rookie'

I guess it might be easier if you let me know who you want card details on and I will list them out player by player, I see some cards that say Rookie on the front but on the back they played for pro teams previous so I'm not exactlly sure what qualifies as a true RC in baseball, I know its different than football until they play enough games or get enough at bats or some crazy mess, plmk if interested in seing what I have, will let them go super cheap just to get rid of them to a better home...also in back of book there are some 1990 Fleer football and some 90-93 basketball as well , lmk if anyone has interst and I will type out what I have of each player!!! Thanks for the look and the lomg read!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'm looking for: 2000 GOTG MULTI-COLOR Cowboy Clippings to finish my PC set...also collecting Xfractors & Refractors & base RC autos of: Ray Rice, AP, DeMarco Murrray, ALWAYS looking for patch/autos of high profile players & HOFers like Favre,Brady,Montana,Luck,RG3,Cam Newton/Calvin Johnson,Kaepernick/Dez Bryant,C.J. Spiller

2. Wata Photo
    I may be interested in any jeter cards you have.
    Looking for- Lakers GU, auto's
    especially Kobe,Pau gasol, Magic Johnson, James Worthy, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Wilt Chaimberlin, Paul Goldschmidt RC year stuff.Certain MMA cards, anything hellboy related.anything the walking dead related
    Hidden Content

I will list all the Jeter stuff first thing whenI get up, I am just gonna lay down and be back up at 5:30 so I will get started on them as soon as I get my son off to school, thanks for the reply ... pretty sure some of them are just base cards when I didnt know better but I will list them all, be back on in a bit

Dan
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'm looking for: 2000 GOTG MULTI-COLOR Cowboy Clippings to finish my PC set...also collecting Xfractors & Refractors & base RC autos of: Ray Rice, AP, DeMarco Murrray, ALWAYS looking for patch/autos of high profile players & HOFers like Favre,Brady,Montana,Luck,RG3,Cam Newton/Calvin Johnson,Kaepernick/Dez Bryant,C.J. Spiller

Any older RCs and vintage cards? Let me know. Thanks
    LOOKING FOR: Banks, Clemente, Santo, Aramis Autos, Pujols, Harper, RC of all stars especailly older stars, Autos, Older Cubs, and Vintage of stars!
    Basketball- Bulls autographs!
    TRADELIST/PC!!!!! (updated; check!!!)
    Hidden Content

lzjp - I dont think there are any vintage, but I will do my best to list the RC's as soon as I get back from taking my son to the bus stop
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

adadas101- there are actually zero Jeter cards in the entire bunch, I did seperate, what ended up doing is seperating all the cards in the box, 60% baseball, 30 % DEsert Storm war cards, 10% basketball cards... so I'll spend the rest of the day trying to post these in the correct forums I guess
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

lzjp - I know these aren't vintage, and I have a tough time figuring out what baseball cards are true RC's, but I have a stack off cards I think are rookies, here is what I have so far, any interest in these? all these below I THINK are baseball RC's:

(12) 1989 Donruss that all say 'Rated Rookie' on the front
    (3) 1991 Donruss 'Rated Roiokies'
    1989 Fleer 'Major League Prospects' Kevin Brown/Kevin Reimer #641
    1987 Topps Todd Worrell #465 (has Topps All-Star Rookie 'cup' in bottom right corner (is it a RC?)
    1987 Topps Jose Canseco #620 (has Topps All-Star Rookie 'cup' in bottom right corner (is it a RC?)
    1987 Topps Ruben Sierra #15 of 22 'says 1986 Rookies' in red/white/blue banner accross top of card
    1990 Marquis Grissom #36 'Rated Rookie' in bottom right corner'
    1990 Delino Deshields #42 'Rated Rookie' in bottom right corner'
    1990 Topps Gregg Jefferies #457 'cup' in bottom left corner (is it a RC?)
    1991 Topps Ronnie Walden #1 Drfat Pick #596 (RC?)
    1989 Donruss Randy Johnson #42 'Rated Rookie'

I am going to go through them all either seperate them into payers and'or make seperate list ofthe players and a list of obvious Inserts...

PLMK if anyone has any suggestions...and if anyone can use the Desert Storm cards or I'll have to find a place to post them and the basketball cards as wll
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

without typing up the entire box, is there any interest in any of the players I listed?
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content