Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

FT: 2007-08 Kevin Durant SP Authentic 3Clr Patch/ Auto!!! WHALE OF A CARD!!

Considering putting this out there, not looking to trade down on it too much, wouldn't want anything with value of less than 200-300 per card unless its to fill the last little gap in a trade. main wants are lebron and/or jordan exquisite autos (preferably in pro unis). next preference would be other jordan and/or lebron on card autos. other than that i would just have to check the bucket to see, would trade for high end in baseball, basketball, and football. only looking for autos unless its lebron rookie refractors. will be fairly picky on this card so please come with something nice in return, also i prefer ungraded cards so i wouldn't be too interested in graded stuff. thanks for your time, heres the beauty:

Last edited by LobCity90; 03-26-2013 at 03:01 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

very nice!! Would take a shot at it
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

SCF Rewards
    Country

very nice!! Would take a shot at it

Nothing I can use for it thanks though

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@lisportscards See nolmtz992afv's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

i'll cut to the chase and ask for a price or willing to offer my Griffey 2008 UD Premier 1/1 Logoman

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey man, go ahead and check out my site and let me know what you think on a possible deal, thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

i'll cut to the chase and ask for a price or willing to offer my Griffey 2008 UD Premier 1/1 Logoman

I'd pass on the Griffey and I'm just looking to trade, thanks though

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ttt

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ttt

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (50)
    Country
    See ccblec's Items on eBay