2013 Topps Rack Pack

I was at Walmart earlier and decided to try my luck with a rack pack. No auto, gu, or sp's, I'll list the inserts and rc. If you need any base, I can list them later. Everything is for trade.

RC
    # 232 Jake Odorizzi

1972 Mini
    # TM-18 Carlos Santana

Emerald
    # 320 Michael Young

Calling Card
    # CC-9 R.A. Dickey

Blue Border
    # 131 Ian Kennedy
    # 143 Jim Johnson
    # 150 John Danks

Chasing the Dream
    # CD-24 Brett Lawrie

Chasing History
    # CH-49 Jackie Robinson

Chasing History Holofoil
    # CH-31 Warren Spahn
    # CH-43 CC Sabathia

The Warren Spahn & CC Sabathia have almost a refractor look to them but the Jackie Robinson doesn't. I looked on the pack and didn't see anything about different versions. Does anyone know the difference ?
    Last edited by TurdFerguson; 03-27-2013 at 11:16 AM.

No longer shipping bubble envelopes to Canada since it's $6.55 for 1 ounce !
    I will still send a p.w.e if you want to trade

Retail packs have gold and silver refractors, paralleling the regular, non-refractor Chasing History cards.
    COLLECTING YASIEL PUIG & 2013 TOPPS UPDATE EMERALDS! 322/330 = 97.5%
    Hidden Content <<<CLICK ME>>> Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgersalltheway View Post
    Retail packs have gold and silver refractors, paralleling the regular, non-refractor Chasing History cards.
    Thanks Andy. I guess the 2 I have are the silver parallel since I see nothing that would make me think they are gold.

I think the golds only come in the 72 card hanger boxes with 4 per each box.
    All my teams stink.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by spuds1961 View Post
    I think the golds only come in the 72 card hanger boxes with 4 per each box.
    Ahh, thanks Steve.

I just saw that the refractor type cards are actually called Holofoil & Holofoil Gold.