Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See masonraymond0320's Items on eBay

Cool In person Autographs: Columbus Blue Jackets + Henrik and Daniel Sedin :) NICE

hey went down to rogers arena to get some autographs from the blue jackets at their morning skate..

did pretty well actually
    the whole team was pretty nice..a lot of them signing on their way in and some signing on their way out.

I'll start with the pucks first

Steve mason

RJ Umberger..signed before and after morning skate

Nick Foligno ..probably nicest, most polite guy iv seen in the NHL..i think he even thanked us after he finished signing..signed multiples for everyone, took pics..really personable nice guy..plus an autogrpah that u can read..

Colton Gillies..he told me that he would sign small so that his teammates could sign the puck as well ....you might have to scroll sideways in order to see it!

Ryan Johansson..nice guy..made an effort to sign autos before and after their skate, even though he was in a rush leaving the arena after morning skate

then i bought this hat yesterday and both Henrik and Daniel Sedin signed it :)

Today's autographs in one picture.

a bunch of other guys signed autos and took pics, but i was running outta pucks so thats all :)

Andrew
    Last edited by MasonRaymond0320; 03-26-2013 at 09:09 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Finalfantastic's Items on eBay

Sweet Andrew! Having the twin autos on the hat is awesome! Always nice to see your threads dude! Keep up the good work and eventually you will have all the NHL players autos on a puck in your house!lol Congrats, Brad.
    Super Collecting Jeff Skinner
    Wantlist- Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great job, Andrew! You were running out of pucks? What an excuse, eh? Haha. Congrats on the PC additions.

-Ethan

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Maple Leafs
    Twitter: @Andy417 COMC Cards For Sale

Awesome work as always Andrew! Congrats on getting both twins and having Ryan Johansen is pretty cool since he could become a stellar centreman in the future. Great to read the stories and how Nick Foligno was a very good with the public as well.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (69)
    Country
    See na's Items on eBay

nice...cant go wrong with some Jackets autos

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Auto's, That's cool how you got the Sedin brother to sign your hat :)