Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 205
  1. #151
    Haha Jaggy, it's not usually like this. Mostly good dudes just trying to help each other out.

    If you get there early enough you can walk up and down the line and buy/trade for auto tix. If you have extra auto items bring people will be trading.

    As far as pay lines I don't know if we can offer advice. It's the players choice with regards to pay lines. For the stars there is no garuntee but the bums you can walk up and pay pretty much when it opens
    Stuff for Trade: Hidden Content

    My 2013 autos: Hidden Content

  2. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly4for4Fan View Post
    Haha Jaggy, it's not usually like this. Mostly good dudes just trying to help each other out.

    If you get there early enough you can walk up and down the line and buy/trade for auto tix. If you have extra auto items bring people will be trading.

    As far as pay lines I don't know if we can offer advice. It's the players choice with regards to pay lines. For the stars there is no garuntee but the bums you can walk up and pay pretty much when it opens
    Nice! Any guidance on how the price range of auto tix? I need to figure out how much to bring with me!

  3. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaggy View Post
    Nice! Any guidance on how the price range of auto tix? I need to figure out how much to bring with me!
    It differs from year to year depending n how many people come down, how the team is doing etc....

    Last year the most expensive players were Howard, Halladay and Utley. I heard them go for as much as 100.00. Juan Pierre was going for 5 bucks. So it really varies. Also the earlier ou get there, the better the deals you can get
    Stuff for Trade: Hidden Content

    My 2013 autos: Hidden Content

  4. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly4for4Fan View Post
    It differs from year to year depending n how many people come down, how the team is doing etc....

    Last year the most expensive players were Howard, Halladay and Utley. I heard them go for as much as 100.00. Juan Pierre was going for 5 bucks. So it really varies. Also the earlier ou get there, the better the deals you can get
    I'm way too new to this to have any trading fodder, but for future reference, what type of items are people interested in? In my mind, I'm just looking to get a few (probably less than 5) items for the man cave, but wouldn't mind trading to get them. For someone just starting out, is it better to get ROMLBs, bats, pictures, or jersey's signed?

  5. #155
    Haha anything and everything gets traded down there. Dawkins 16x20s signed cards pics etc.....

    MIT really depends on what you like and how much space you have buy romlb are great because they are easy to trade or sell later if need be and they don't take up a lot of space. Plus since you need most of the team no matter who you get it will work.

    make sure you meet up with us down there too. We can definitely help you out.
    Stuff for Trade: Hidden Content

    My 2013 autos: Hidden Content

  6. #156
    Ill be bringing a big binder of signed 8x10s to trade & maybe a few stray signed balls & pucks (although last yr, no one seemed interested in anything other than baseball items). You never know though.

  7. #157
    I'd like to get on the spreadsheet too. I have numbers 1,5,6,7,8,9,10,13,14,15,16,20,21.

    My main wants are Halladay, Howard, Papelbon, Ruiz, Utley, Manuel, M. Young, D. Young, Kendrick. Would be willing to trade Rollins, Hamels, Brown, Mayberry, Nix, Savery if I get them.

  8. #158
    I do NOT need my M Young, Kendrick, Kratz, Sandberg, Manuel, Mayberry, etc.....I will be using Halladay, Utley, Hamels, and Ruiz definitely! But I also would like a Papelbon so it can be donated to a Boston Marathon victim. Rollins,Nix, Lannan, Adams, D Young are possibilities as well......anything else is definitely for trade but JTBruds, Philly4for4, and EJErb have first dibs

  9. #159
    Some things I will have with me to trade for my wants are.....
    Jimmy Rollins autographed Louiseville Slugger tan bat...pending trade
    Jimmy Rollins autographed ROMLB sweet spot
    Domonic Brown autographed Rawlings Big Stick tan bat
    Roy Halladay unsigned All Star jersey XXL Authentic....not a knockoff
    Cole Hamels autographed 8x10
    Lesean McCoy autographed 8x10

  10. #160
    If you have two of the same number booth tickets can you get two items done at once with two tickets or do they only allow you to use one at a time and have you get back in line to get your second one done?

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •