Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Spreadsheet is up to date

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone think sandberg will be signing?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmoney24246's Items on eBay

Gotcha okay…so it sounds like it's not really even worth in then right? Also is it possible to get autographs if you just get the general admission ticket?

You could in theory do that, but I highly suggest not doing that (my personal opinion). The system the Phillies have set up is to make everything completely random and while I like that set up, you can get stuck with some real duds. The admission package is $30 bucks(they raised the price this year) and you get two autograph tickets with the admission package. You could potentially get four total autos or two total autos, it’s all luck, and it's a gamble. You can land a big name, or you can land the bullpen coach. That's the different in tables we are talking about. I would suggest buying two packages if you want and see what you get. I'm only buying one package this year and try my luck out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

If you want to gamble, It's worth it. I bought four packages last year and pulled halladay, Utley, Ruiz, papelbon and hamels. Previous years I did the same and got nothing. It's all dumb luck. Once people's lines are clear, they sign for a price, so you can get graphs. I have work until six that day, so I plan on getting a general admission ticket and trying to get one or two guys at the very end, mostley ™™™™™™™o and Kendrick..
    Gotcha okay…so it sounds like it's not really even worth in then right? Also is it possible to get autographs if you just get the general admission ticket?

SCF Rewards
    Country

No, don’t get me wrong, the Phestival is totally worth it!! I’ve been going to it since I was a little kid. In the past you had more freedom on who you wanted, but the Phillies ran into issues doing it that way, and had to change it to the random format it is now. The admission autograph tickets ALWAYS sell out nowadays. In the past you could walk up to the window and buy them but those days are long gone. I highly suggest at least getting one autograph package, because you could get an Utley, Howard, Halladay, Hamels, Rollins, Young, etc.

Also yes, you can buy a regular admission ticket and still get autographs, by giving a $10 donation to the table you want. (I should note though that it completely depends on the player. For example Cliff Lee only wanted to sign for the people that had tickets and he didn’t want to do any donations because in his words “No, because your all dealers and going to put it on eBay.”) Talking from my experience, last year I just went with an admission ticket and was able to get a lot of different autos by just giving donations, but I didn’t get any of the huge names on the team.

Hope that helps you phillyboi90.
    Last edited by Eddie_2; 04-02-2013 at 09:48 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Both of your replies are very helpful thank you…I think I will buy 2 packages this year and hope that I score a couple big names. I have one last question for you guys…Are you only allowed to get one item signed and even though you get a package you can go to the tables at the end and give a 10$ donation if the player allows it? Is that correct?

No, don’t get me wrong, the Phestival is totally worth it!! I’ve been going to it since I was a little kid. In the past you had more freedom on who you wanted, but the Phillies ran into issues doing it that way, and had to change it to the random format it is now. The admission autograph tickets ALWAYS sell out nowadays. In the past you could walk up to the window and buy them but those days are long gone. I highly suggest at least getting one autograph package, because you could get an Utley, Howard, Halladay, Hamels, Rollins, Young, etc.

Also yes, you can buy a regular admission ticket and still get autographs, by giving a $10 donation to the table you want. (I should note though that it completely depends on the player. For example Cliff Lee only wanted to sign for the people that had tickets and he didn’t want to do any donations because in his words “No, because your all dealers and going to put it on eBay.”) Talking from my experience, last year I just went with an admission ticket and was able to get a lot of different autos by just giving donations, but I didn’t get any of the huge names on the team.

Hope that helps you phillyboi90.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

One signature per. In years past my wife went through the line with me and was able to gank one also, but they are pretty strict. I have given twenty bucks and gotten two digs when they accept the cash, also.
    Both of your replies are very helpful thank you…I think I will buy 2 packages this year and hope that I score a couple big names. I have one last question for you guys…Are you only allowed to get one item signed and even though you get a package you can go to the tables at the end and give a 10$ donation if the player allows it? Is that correct?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sounds good…If I brought my girlfriend with me do you think theres a chance she could get an autograph too with the general admission ticket or will they catch that and not allow it? If not then I'll just get her to get a package as well. Appreciate all the help you've been

One signature per. In years past my wife went through the line with me and was able to gank one also, but they are pretty strict. I have given twenty bucks and gotten two digs when they accept the cash, also.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I suggest getting a couple admission packages. With the amount of stars the Phillies have the chances are in your favor you will get 1-2 worthwhile tickets.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone think sandberg will be signing?

I would think yes. The coaches have always signed in the past...that's usually who I get stuck with.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast