Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Where do you order the packages?

You got the call the Phillies and buy the packages from them. You'll need a credit card too. No internet sale, which I know, is extremely lame.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got two packages. It took me exactly 30 minutes to get through. But did anyone get a confirmation number on their order? The guy I had just billed it to my season ticket holder account and said they would ship them in a couple weeks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmoney24246's Items on eBay

Wow I tried calling from 9 until 11 and never got through until now where they just told me they are all sold out. Unbelievable.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmoney24246's Items on eBay

If anyone is willing to sell a Papelbon, Utley, Howard, Halladay, Lee, or Young autograph ticket let me know cause im extremmely disappointed I didn't even get to purchase any tickets.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will be selling one of my packages on craigslist for around $75 if anyone wants it that didn't get. I will be selling closer to the event (bring on the crap-storm of criticism).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See man8278621's Items on eBay

Got 4 packages... Hoping for Utley, Lee or Halladay... anything else I would trade for these guys if anyone wants to add me to the list(s).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

If anyone has an extra gen admission ticket, let me know what you need for it. I may try to swing in for a couple of minutes after work.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

BANNED

Country

Druce I have one
    If anyone has an extra gen admission ticket, let me know what you need for it. I may try to swing in for a couple of minutes after work.

Last edited by Ryanpmeyer; 04-12-2013 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Spelling

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

Hey Ryan, thanks, let me know what you need for it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is my first year going so I have a couple of questions for the vets out there:

Do they provide for on site MLB authentication?
    What kind of items and how many items do you typically take to try and get signed? I have two ROMLB that I'm hoping to get "big name" players to sign. I'm just not so sure what to take for some of the other guys.
    Can you buy stuff down there to get signed if I don't bring enough?

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast