Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmoney24246's Items on eBay

I still didn't receive them so your full of it…the way you keep tryna get me to come at you too is showing exactly why your a horrible trader. You're a loser get a life

SCF Rewards
    Country

I still didn't receive them so your full of it…the way you keep tryna get me to come at you too is showing exactly why your a horrible trader. You're a loser get a life

SCF Rewards
    Country

I didn't post it as a trade because I didn't think he would scam me the way he has. Ive made numerous trades on here as well and have never been anyones problem ask anyone I have every traded with.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dude, phillyboi...you need to calm the f*ck down & learn something about the US Postal Service. If he mailed the tix in a regular envelope it takes 2-14 business days depending on location. Since you are close to each other, I would expect 2-5 BUSINESS days. If he mailed Fri it will leave his local post office either that night (after 5pm) or 1st thing Mon morning. Sat is no longer a business day (unless you ship Priority) to the USPS since their distro centers are now closed on Sats & Sundays have never been a business day. So you're Day 1 was only yesterday! Today's Day 2. Under NO circumstance would you have received them before today. I guarantee you'll get them this week...but I suspect YOU are the one trying to SCAM Ryan since he reduced his asking price after you bought yours. You even tried to get mine for cheaper AFTER you bought Ryan's. so would you have taken mine for cheaper than demanded your money back from Ryan? You are the one who just killed your own credibility on this site & only a desperate fool woul trade w/your lying ™™™ now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Think whatever you want pal. I help this site out much more than you think always uploading successes every day and answering private messages people have all the time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Think whatever you want pal. I help this site out much more than you think always uploading successes every day and answering private messages people have all the time.

i'm sorry, what was I thinking. none of us would have the collections we have & would be lost without your contributions to this site. you're a valuable asset to us all!

SCF Rewards
    Country

The tickets came in today too so for even try telling me I'm not credible. He said he mailed them on Thursday so having not received them yesterday when were 1 hour away made me very curious. I have never scammed anyone with trades. Check my feedback.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just lost what little faith I had remaining in humanity...

Who's ready for the phestival?

BANNED

Country

The tickets came in today too so for even try telling me I'm not credible. He said he mailed them on Thursday so having not received them yesterday when were 1 hour away made me very curious. I have never scammed anyone with trades. Check my feedback.

Actually I NEVER said I mailed them Thursday......recheck your texts! I texted you Saturday and told you I mailed them the day before, which would be Friday. Also Im about 2 hours away from you!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Came for the advice, stayed for the drama! Philly4for4fan, can I get a copy of the spreadsheet in the off chance I snag some tickets? Also, if Halladay doesn't attend, and I don't get any autograph tickets, who's line should I try to get into? I've read that Utley sometimes signs at the park, and noticed some of the upcoming signings by other players, but is there anyone who normally doesn't sign, that I should be trying to get?

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast