Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Country

yeah to be fair I've never actually met utley. The phestival doesn't count, that's the only time I've ever gotten his auto. I could be way off base. He DID turn down my fiance on the street one time 1 on 1 for an autograph, but I am glad to hear he was a normal dude.

Bringing any good trade stuff with you to Phestival?

SCF Rewards
    Country

havent put my binder together yet, I know that at the very least I will have a mcgwire 8x10, a dwight howard magazine, some phillies media guides from the early 80s.

I'm sure I'll find a bunch of TTM dupes and IP dupes on cards as well and bring those.

BANNED

Country

What Phillies are you trying to get at Phestival?

SCF Rewards
    Country

We will be meeting up day of for trading while we wait for gates to open. We can talk then, and surely offer some guidance.

Great, thanks, looking forward to it.
    What time are people getting there? Usually, by 2pm, there is a line of about 100 already.

SCF Rewards
    Country

and of course, by usually, i mean, the one time i went last year.. sorry..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmoney24246's Items on eBay

Nobody do business with RyanPMeyer. I agreed to buy 2 phillies festival tickets from him and after I sent him the 30$ he never sent back the tickets. Everything he does is s scam! Do not do business with him!

BANNED

Country

phillyboi is a JOKE....I will post all of his text messages to me if you would like. He agreed to purchase 2 Phestival Admission tickets for $30 with FREE shipping. I mailed the admission tickets to him on Friday...the day after I received all of my packages. After I reduced the price to my remaining tickets he wanted the difference back! I said NO. He then told me he wanted his money back because Halladay is on the DL and that's who he wanted. He then throated legal action and to find me at the Phestival....also said I dontwanna mess with him and that Im a coward! If anyone wants to see the texts resent me just ask

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmoney24246's Items on eBay

Yes some of that is true but it doesn't disregard the fact that he never sent me the tickets! He lied about sending them. I would have received them by now had he really sent them

BANNED

Country

Also tried insulting my wife! This kid is a joke....his name is Dave Macey

BANNED

Country

Phillyboi....I told you I mailed them out on Friday

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast