Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

WTTF Rare Twins Cards

Looking to add some scarcer Twins cards to my collection. 1/1s are great, as I have only been lucky enough to find a couple to add to my collection, but I would definitely love to trade for any Twins cards you have that aren't seen very often. Any year, set, player, etc! Just looking to add some harder to find cards to my collection. Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Hollywood42; 08-19-2013 at 06:29 PM.
    Collector of:
    Twins, Chris Herrmann, Jason Tyner, Jim Thome, sets
    Wild, North Stars, Jason Zucker
    Hidden Content
    Offering a finders fee for the 2013 Prizm Finite Chris Herrmann 1/1!

I've got lots of rare Mauer I could potentially sell if interested.
    My Bucket Hidden Content
    Always looking for: Bryce Harper, Matt Kemp, Evan Longoria, Troy Tulowitzki, Yasiel Puig, Colin Kaepernick, Dez Bryant, Clay Matthews,Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, LeBron James

Sorry, but I can only afford to trade for cards right now, especially getting into the scarcer ones. If you would consider trades, please check out my auto/GU and other nicer cards thread (in my recent started threads), you definetly have a bunch of Mauer cards I would love to trade for!

Quote Originally Posted by js52686 View Post
    I've got lots of rare Mauer I could potentially sell if interested.
    Collector of:
    Hidden Content

I'll see if I can hit some of your Thome wants and send you a pm with what I find
    I prefer trades with at least $30 bv to make the postage worthwhile. PWE trades ok for small trades. I do not need to "win" a trade, this is not life and death and not an investment to me, just a hobby. Have fun and be fair with me.

Cool, sounds good! Anything in specific I can start setting aside for you?

Also, one note- You'll notice that my Thome 2000s page isn't complete- I can still use just about everything from the 2000s, I just haven't finished typing up his cards from 2005-09 yet

Quote Originally Posted by abide View Post
    I'll see if I can hit some of your Thome wants and send you a pm with what I find
    Collector of:
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood42 View Post
    Cool, sounds good! Anything in specific I can start setting aside for you?

Also, one note- You'll notice that my Thome 2000s page isn't complete- I can still use just about everything from the 2000s, I just haven't finished typing up his cards from 2005-09 yet
    these days I am working on 2012 Topps rings, pins, gu, plaques, # patch, stitch, black border
    and about 10 gu sets from 2001-2005
    If you have any older gu trade bait, I'll send you a pm with my sets
    I prefer trades with at least $30 bv to make the postage worthwhile. PWE trades ok for small trades. I do not need to "win" a trade, this is not life and death and not an investment to me, just a hobby. Have fun and be fair with me.

Unfortunately, I don't have any comparable items for that right now. Great card, I'll let you know if I get anything in soon that is closer in value

Quote Originally Posted by kennyandsharon View Post
    Hi, i have this bv $40.00 i'm looking for a good ny yankee or dallas cowboy lmk.

http://s574.photobucket.com/user/ksm...33ed7.png.html
    Collector of:
    Hidden Content

Ok, sounds good! PM me after you've pulled and we'll see what we can do!

Quote Originally Posted by abide View Post
    these days I am working on 2012 Topps rings, pins, gu, plaques, # patch, stitch, black border
    and about 10 gu sets from 2001-2005
    If you have any older gu trade bait, I'll send you a pm with my sets
    Collector of:
    Hidden Content

Keep me in mind if you get anything, i have a few other low numbered twins also,
    Ken.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood42 View Post
    Unfortunately, I don't have any comparable items for that right now. Great card, I'll let you know if I get anything in soon that is closer in value

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast