Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Griffey Premier Logoman for Durant Rookie Patch Auto

I have this:

And Im looking for a Kevin Durant SP Authentic Rookie Patch Auto, 3 color. I may consider multiple lower Durants if you have.

Let me know if you are interested.
    I only ship in bubble mailers and expect the same in return. If this is a problem, please ask first before we enter into a trade.

My jaw just dropped.
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

Lol! Thanks for the bump!
    I only ship in bubble mailers and expect the same in return. If this is a problem, please ask first before we enter into a trade.

My bucket is IMMACULATELY ORGANIZED, Feel free to look! Please let me know if something interests you. I collect basketball especially SUPERSTAR and HOF. As well as HOF Chicago Cubs PATCHES and AUTOS.IHidden Content

I have a Durant Gold prizm if you're interested. PM ME
    Hidden Content
    Looking for Brees, Brady, Rodgers, Raimel Tapia Gold or Better Autos.

i have tons of KD, check me
    ALWAYS TRADING HIGH END...HIT ME UP! Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Always Looking for: Kevin Durant, Anthony Davis, Stephen Curry, Bradley Beal, Klay Thompson, Victor Oladipo, Tim Hardaway Jr.

Pejarox: Thanks for the offer, looking more for rookie / auto stuff

mufinman: pm coming

ttt

bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast