Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Newbie from DE

Welcome Rachel!!!!
    Looking for any and all New York Giants!
    Hidden Content
    Thanks, Russ

Quote Originally Posted by 87sluggo View Post
    Blehhhh the day Patrick Roy put on an Avs jersey it broke my heart!

I thought this was the year the Avs broke out again, but then Steve Downie went down and the whole Ryan O'Reilly mess and Shane O'Brien is a curse in general and what the heck is the matter with Varlamov anyways???
    I know!!! Some of the stuff I can't believe! Ugh! Makes me cringe. Butttt, it could be worse...I'm also a Flyers fan and I hate to admit that right now looking at how the team is doing. I'm almost embarrassed to walk around with my Flyers gear on and that says something because I live in Flyers territory! *sigh* What ever happened to the good ol' days?

Quote Originally Posted by rjcla30 View Post
    Glad to see another Broncos Fan in DE, I thought they were all gone when I left in Dover, DE in 2006. Welcome to the site.
    @rjcla30 You would be surprised at how many people in the area are Broncos fans. I've found several to my surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    Welcome to the site. Have fun and if you need trade or have any questions PM me.
    Thanks!!!

Hello and welcome to SCF!!
    Hidden Content

Buying Quincy Carter GUs and Autos
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hey Rachel, Welcome to SCF. Thanks for Joining! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Matthew.
    Hidden Content
    NEED TO CONTACT ME? Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    ***Offering $300.00 For WWE Topps 2009 Ted Dibiase Black Parallel /40***

Welcome to SCF Rachel. I never really liked the Broncos but had to root for them last year when Peyton Manning went there. I try to root for Louisiana natives but free agency sure makes that tough sometimes.

Chris
    ~ COLLECTING ~
    * NEW ORLEANS SAINTS **
    Malcolm Jenkins / Cameron Jordan / Patrick Peterson

If I post in your thread. PM works best.

Welcome to SCF Rachel, enjoy yourself here and have fun adding to your collection!
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 10/2/14

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast