Decisions, Decisions. What to get next?

Now that I'm slowly becoming enamored with the hobby again, I have purchased a few different boxes. So far I've opened boxes of 12-13 UD Artifacts, 11-12 and 12-13 Panini Certified, with two more 11-12 and 12-13 Certified on the way. I like the Artifacts, but I have enjoyed the Certified base sets, and hits much more. Now to my quandry, I can't afford anything like the cup or dominion so I'm debating at getting more Certified, Artifacts or 10-11 Luxury suite. I can usually afford one or two boxes every payday. So does the hive have any suggestions as far as products similar to Certified and Artifacts goes, without breaking the bank?

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Try one of the ITG products. They usually guarantee a few autos per box and they are a fun break.

For me, 11/12 Contenders has given the most bang for the buck.
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

One or two boxes every payday? Maybe you'd like to adopt me.........daddy? :)

OR you could save two ir three paydays' worth and go for something big eh??
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Quote Originally Posted by 87sluggo View Post
    One or two boxes every payday? Maybe you'd like to adopt me.........daddy? :)

OR you could save two ir three paydays' worth and go for something big eh??
    Haha, i meant hobby boxes. Ive thought about saving for sumthin big. But after the bug has bitten again, i dont think i could wait that long without ripping packs! As far as adopting you, you would have to renounce your evil ways and become a Hawks fan!