Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,149
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    1: Ghetto Fatty is a much better name.
    2: Are these guys localized or something? These names are gibberish.
    3: Best rapper alive is Buck 65. White guy from Halifax whose biggest influence is Johnny Cash. Amazing hip hop. Hip Hop Hooray takes beat song.
    "He's gone crazy," "You have to snap out of it," "Take your meds," or, "Don't be such a downer" serve only to mock, belittle, and make light of mental illness. Such phrases only continue the negative stigma and keep those who suffer from getting help. If these phrases, or phrases like them, are part of your at-hand vocabulary, you are part of the problem. #STOPtheStigma

  2. #12
    Hip hop was at its finest during the early 1990s when the west coast was on top. NWA, Tupac, Too Short, DJ Quick, Compton's Most Wanted, etc. What happened is people started complaining that rap was too hard core and they wanted the rappers to tone down it's lyrics. It has now become commercialized. Ignorant rappers like nelly rappin about air force ones or the ignorant lemon pepper chicken wings song that came out a few years ago. I very rarely buy or listen to anything from the new rappers.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  3. #13


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,149
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    Hip hop was at its finest during the early 1990s when the west coast was on top. NWA, Tupac, Too Short, DJ Quick, Compton's Most Wanted, etc. What happened is people started complaining that rap was too hard core and they wanted the rappers to tone down it's lyrics. It has now become commercialized. Ignorant rappers like nelly rappin about air force ones or the ignorant lemon pepper chicken wings song that came out a few years ago. I very rarely buy or listen to anything from the new rappers.
    No. Ja Rule happened and that was the end of it. For the record, Buck 65 has been around a long, long time.
    "He's gone crazy," "You have to snap out of it," "Take your meds," or, "Don't be such a downer" serve only to mock, belittle, and make light of mental illness. Such phrases only continue the negative stigma and keep those who suffer from getting help. If these phrases, or phrases like them, are part of your at-hand vocabulary, you are part of the problem. #STOPtheStigma

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    No. Ja Rule happened and that was the end of it. For the record, Buck 65 has been around a long, long time.
    I will take Ja Rule any day over nelly.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  5. #15


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,149
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    I will take Ja Rule any day over nelly.
    That, sir, is where you and I differ. They're equally horrible.
    "He's gone crazy," "You have to snap out of it," "Take your meds," or, "Don't be such a downer" serve only to mock, belittle, and make light of mental illness. Such phrases only continue the negative stigma and keep those who suffer from getting help. If these phrases, or phrases like them, are part of your at-hand vocabulary, you are part of the problem. #STOPtheStigma

  6. #16
    Sorry but Ja Rule is a bum.I mean him and Bobby Brown Thug Lovin PUKE!
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    Sorry but Ja Rule is a bum.I mean him and Bobby Brown Thug Lovin PUKE!

    Ja Rule is by no means a great rapper but he can rap circles around that piece of trash nelly. I would rather listen to Mitt Romney than nelly.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  8. #18


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,149
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    Ja Rule is by no means a great rapper but he can rap circles around that piece of trash nelly. I would rather listen to Mitt Romney than nelly.
    Mitt would be better than both.
    "He's gone crazy," "You have to snap out of it," "Take your meds," or, "Don't be such a downer" serve only to mock, belittle, and make light of mental illness. Such phrases only continue the negative stigma and keep those who suffer from getting help. If these phrases, or phrases like them, are part of your at-hand vocabulary, you are part of the problem. #STOPtheStigma

  9. #19
    Whoa that is alot coming from my 2 favorite republican bashers.Veggie you must really despise Nelly.
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    Whoa that is alot coming from my 2 favorite republican bashers.Veggie you must really despise Nelly.

    Nellie is a worse rapper than mitt is a politician.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •