Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

12-13 totally certified box MOJOOOOOOOO break

I busted 4 boxes today, but don't have time to post all of them now. I'll do the others later. I had to share this sweet hit with everyone. btw, I busted 99-00 topps chrome, 12-13 prestige, 12-13 panini and 12-13 totally certified. Like I said I'll post the other three later. I ended up getting a MKG auto in all three of the 12-13 boxes which was nice. Here is the sweetness I got from the certified.
    notable RC- dion waiters
    red g/u- derrick rose, jeff foster
    blue g/u /99 - derrick favors, cedric maxwell
    totally blue /299- norris cole, enes kanter, j.r. smith,
    totally red /499- jameer nelson, roy hibbert, cory higgins, terrence jones, dion waiters
    autos- private signings roy hibbert, roll call lavoy allen, roll call kidd-gilchrist
    And this Bad Boy
    totally green 4/5-- damian lillard001.jpg
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for Josh Freeman, Doug Martin, Westbrook, Durant, Klay Thompson, Steph Curry & Gary Payton
    Football Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Basketball Tradelist: Hidden Content

Very nice! I am quite jealous as a blazers fan.

That's another hit you can no longer get. Nice hit.
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

great pull!
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Have a great basketball collection? See criteria for our Hidden Content
    Keep count of a player, team, or set? See our sticky threads in Hidden Content

pretty sweet box. even the hibbert and MKG autos to go along with a Rose GU wouldnt have been too bad. I could use both Waiters RCs.

-Ben
    Collecting LeBron James, ANYTHING and EVERTYTHING. Emphasis on RCs!
    Also LF: Irving, Varejao, Ilgauskas, Gibson, Waiters, Zeller and Thompson in that order.

I trade by BDV (Ben Denham Value). I will use BV and SV as a starting point, but in the end it is all about what it is worth to me!
    Hidden Content /Hidden Content

Ya I was happy with the box before I saw the green. Found out that the shop owners son who works there busted a box from a different case and got a green Kyrie Irving. You could say the shop is totally on fire
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for Josh Freeman, Doug Martin, Westbrook, Durant, Klay Thompson, Steph Curry & Gary Payton

Geez, sweet pull! Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by BenDenham View Post
    pretty sweet box. even the hibbert and MKG autos to go along with a Rose GU wouldnt have been too bad. I could use both Waiters RCs.

-Ben
    Don't see anything I can use right now
    Last edited by jprt80; 03-28-2013 at 07:42 PM.
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast