Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post First Look: KHL Gold Collection

http://www.beckett.com/news/2013/03/...ld-collection/

In honor of having one of the Kontinental Hockey League’s most popular seasons, Sereal is putting out a new set to match – KHL Gold Collection.

KHL Gold Collection comes with just about everything a collector wants in a set – inserts, autographs, patches and even gold cards. The set comes out in just a few days and it will feature many NHLers who played the start of their hockey season overseas.

Look at the gallery below and visit Serealhockey.eu for more information.

Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    Without a doubt one of the coolest designed sets I've seen in a LONG time, that Chara booklet Nameplate is absolutely gorgeous!

Hidden Content
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR Stephen Harper, Frazer McLaren, Nicklas Backstrom, and any Lacrosse cards!

Very.........colorful :)

Do you have any idea if there'll be a lot of ther NHL guys who went over in the set??
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Hands down one of the nicest sets I have seen in YEARS!!!!!!!!! Panini and UD can't even come close to anything like this.

Thankfully there are a decent amount of Bobs for me to track down so I may just have to buy a few boxes next month depending on the price and if I can find a retailer who sells them.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Red Wings Past Present and Future!

Quote Originally Posted by MattDMC View Post
    Hands down one of the nicest sets I have seen in YEARS!!!!!!!!! Panini and UD can't even come close to anything like this.

Thankfully there are a decent amount of Bobs for me to track down so I may just have to buy a few boxes next month depending on the price and if I can find a retailer who sells them.
    Is there a checklist anywhere yet?

Hidden Content
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR Stephen Harper, Frazer McLaren, Nicklas Backstrom, and any Lacrosse cards!

Quote Originally Posted by BackstromCaps19 View Post
    Is there a checklist anywhere yet?
    On the Sereal site;
    http://serealhockey.eu/en/checklist/

Just click the download next to the Gold Collection
    Hidden Content

I'm excited to see what this stuff looks like in person.
    Hidden Content
    color codes: yellow/blue= incoming/do not need
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Are my eyes playing tricks, or do the nameplate booklets say "solid gold" in the crease? Do they mean the foil highlights are gold?

Great looking set!
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Artyukhin, Zubrus, Lindros, Kovalchuk...and to a lesser extent Craig Berube, Dave Brown and Brian Propp

Quote Originally Posted by Drewk86a View Post
    Are my eyes playing tricks, or do the nameplate booklets say "solid gold" in the crease? Do they mean the foil highlights are gold?

Great looking set!
    They do say Solid Gold as thats the inserts set name, no idea if it actually contains any solid gold though.
    Hidden Content

Very nice indeed.

Don
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast