Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ed, I wont edit your list, I counted 78 cards, lmk if you have the same, and we can post it up on your offer, LMK!

*** EDIT- sorry for late reply, if you want to pick 2 more cards we can post it for an even $10.00 ***
    Last edited by dpono22; 04-02-2013 at 05:57 PM. Reason: updated reply
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'm looking for: 2000 GOTG MULTI-COLOR Cowboy Clippings to finish my PC set...also collecting Xfractors & Refractors & base RC autos of: Ray Rice, AP, DeMarco Murrray, ALWAYS looking for patch/autos of high profile players & HOFers like Favre,Brady,Montana,Luck,RG3,Cam Newton/Calvin Johnson,Kaepernick/Dez Bryant,C.J. Spiller

we can just do 10 bucks anyways Dan, post er up with your PP addy and Ill send the funds right over
    Ed
    Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

deal posted Ed thanks!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'm looking for: 2000 GOTG MULTI-COLOR Cowboy Clippings to finish my PC set...also collecting Xfractors & Refractors & base RC autos of: Ray Rice, AP, DeMarco Murrray, ALWAYS looking for patch/autos of high profile players & HOFers like Favre,Brady,Montana,Luck,RG3,Cam Newton/Calvin Johnson,Kaepernick/Dez Bryant,C.J. Spiller

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12