Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2008 Ken Griffey Jr. Logoman 1/1 FT

I have it up for trade, lets see whats out there. I would love to trade 1 for 1, but am willing to take multiple cards on this. The deal must include at least 1 card with a sv of $500 or more.

Graded Prospects
    High End Basketball
    High End Football

F/S AS WELL $1200 DLVD INSURED (U.S. ONLY)

Let me know what you have.

Last edited by nolmtz99; 05-28-2013 at 09:23 PM.
    I only ship in bubble mailers and expect the same in return. If this is a problem, please ask first before we enter into a trade.

awesome card. PM me if you liked anything
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    I trade by Sell Value. Book value is ancient history.
    My PC NFT section is just that. They are cards that I have that I value and have sought after to get. Let's Trade!Hidden Content

Very cool card. If I have any of your wants let me know.
    Check out my website with scans:

Hidden Content

nskrbec: didnt see anything, thanks

loopdog: I am trying to work a deal for a Durant, if that falls through, I will let you know what I like
    I only ship in bubble mailers and expect the same in return. If this is a problem, please ask first before we enter into a trade.

Ok just PM me if you want to do something.

Hidden Content

ttt

I'd still have interest

Hidden Content

Loopdog: I thought I sent a pm, but further review of my sent items has proven my thoughts incorrect. Can you pm me values on: Jeter Autos, Pujols Auto, Joe Jackson and do you have any newer prospect autos. Thanks

Bump for any prospects

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast